Chapter 12 - Zay

Start writing your story

"Unless you want me to rail you from where you are, I suggest you stop grinding on me."

Instead of listening to me, she starts to move again. She leans down and whispers in my ear, "Rail me."

————————————————————————

"Whatever you say, baby. Just a warning though, I don't have another condom on me," I say.

"That's fine. I'm on the pill."

"Okay," I say as I pull her down to kiss me again. I lift her up and position myself at her entrance.

"Ready?" I ask. She whispers a yes and I slowly start to lower her down onto me. She throws her head back and moans as I get deeper and deeper. Once she's all the way down, I stop to let her adjust. Without warning, she starts to bounce on me. And my God does it feel amazing. She grabs at her boobs as she keeps bouncing, and I grab her hips to guide her up and down.

She leans down and places her hands on my shoulder. "You feel so fucking good, baby," I whisper in her ear. That caused her to whimper and I could feel her legs starting to shake. I could tell she was about to cum.

"Hold on a little longer, baby."

"I don't think I can!"

"Yes you can, love," I say. My hold on her hips tightens as I start to help her bounce up and down. I lift my hips to meet hers, and with every thrust we both grow closer to the edge.

"Cum with me baby. Now." I pull out and release onto our stomachs as she starts shaking on top of me. I whisper sweet nothings into her ear and rub her back as we come down from our highs.

"Oh my God," she says. I laugh a little, but I'm mainly focusing on how beautiful she is. I just can't stop staring at her.

"Would you like some breakfast, my love?" I ask.

"Breakfast sounds amazing right about now." She crawls off of me and I grab my boxers off of the floor. I toss my sweatshirt at her and she puts it on, smiling as she does so. I walk to the kitchen and grab everything I'll need for pancakes. While I'm starting breakfast, I can hear water running in the bathroom. She must be brushing her teeth.

I smile and start to hum to myself while I cook breakfast. I was halfway through "Come As You Are" by Nirvana when Mia walked into the kitchen. She wraps her arms around my waist and nestles her head against my back. I continue humming until I finish the song, and that's when I realized she was humming with me. When I flip the last pancake onto the plate, I turn around and snake my arms around her waist and just hug her.

"Thank you for coming into my life," I say. She smiles and me and I just can't believe how I got so lucky.