𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 39

-𝙳𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈, 𝙳𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴- [1]

-------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

Jungkook : she is not coming anywhere with you.. You both can leave.

He spatted rudely without caring about anyone.
Before any one could object. He walk out.

Eunjee release a deep sigh, she is familiar with his rough behavior. But today she also witness the sign of care and possession in his acts, talks, and eyes.

Yn's grip tighten on the edge of her loose T-shirt. She bitted her lips,
'why he is like this?', she thought but she isn't angry with as she knows he always fulfill her every demand.
She knows he must have reason. But she also wants to meet her mother, her ajhumma and misa.

Eunjee : yn?

The chain of her thoughts get broke when she heard a low soft tone of her mother-in-law.
She looks at her and smile,
Eunjee couldn't help but felt relive as she thought yn would angry but yn prove her wrong.

Eunjee : sorry my daughter... I know you also want to meet your mother but we can't help you, my daughter.

Yn nodded her head with a soft smile and spoke,

Yn : its ok.

Eunjee peck her forehead.
Yn's heart felt warmed when the eunjee's love get explained with a kiss. Ineeded she is lucky to have mother-in-law like her.

Eunjee smile at yn and patted her head.
Yn is literally like her, she is just like her , innocent, naive and soft and kind hearted.
Eunjee can see the glimpse of herself in yn.

Meanwhile, soojin just burn looking at yn.
' fvcking bitch'
She didn't expect jungkook to react like this like, why did he care about her that much?
He wasn't like that?
He never show any intrest towards any girls.
But whenever its 'her' he always protect her.

Soojin clear her thoart grabbing attention of yn and eunjee.

Soojin : We should leave now.

Eunjee agreed on her words.

Soobin : hyung.. We already had buy 90% shares of bae industry.

Jungkook's lips tugged a evilish smirk hearing his brother's information.
Jungkook nodded his head and spoke,

Jungkook : hmm.. Perfect... Now after one week i want you to burn thier two factory which are signed on kia's name.

Soobin nodded with frown he isn't understanding why his hyung is after bae family. Yes, he knows that they were abusive towards yn. But why does he cares?