Making him jealous.

You were in the kitchen preparing Jk's coffee and you internally was thanking yourself for not kissing Jk. You felt good in an odd way, because you were successful in dodging Jk.

"Areum? What're they talking about?"

"Madam....you know we're not allowed,"

You sighed, you were curious to know why Taehyung paid Jk a visit. You took the coffee coffee walked towards Jk.

"Here," You placed it on the table and walked to leave when he grabbed your hand, caressing it and not sparing you a look but only talking to Taehyung.

"Sit down," Jk asked and you sat down, your hand still in Jk's grip. You were pissed at Jimin too and being aware that Tae is Jimin's good chum you were annoyed by Tae's presence too.

"Why did you leave him?"

"I didn't leave him. He fired me,"

"Fired you? Why?"

"He's too stubborn with work and gets crazy sometimes as well," Taehyung noticed you with Jk and wanted to talk bad about Jimin's intentions so you can save your relationship with Jungkook. But he didn't tell the actual reason as he still cherished the friendship.

"I knew he was a fuckard," Jk claimed but you took your hand out of Jk's grip.

"You wouldn't have asked him to check up on me if you would've known he's a bad influence,"

Jk and Tae looked at you at the same time before Jk smiled,

"You're naïve,"

"Say, I came here to apply for a job in your company,"

"Why me?"

"I thought that I know you so working with you will not worry me much,"

"Or..." Jk chuckled before placing the coffee back down. "It can be another scheme of yours to enter into my territory and give the information to Jimin cuz obviously you're his best friend,"

"Try me," Tae smirked and Jk looked at you before caressing your cheek.

"Honey why don't you....um...go bring me coffee?"

"I brought you one already,"

Jk's smile vanished and he licked his lips before eyeing you to the kitchen. "Bring me soke coffee,"

You looked as his grip tightened on your hand before you stared back into his eyes,

"Please?" He requested and you nodded before fleeing from the scene.

"What's in it for me?"

"I can help you,"

"I don't need help Taehyung. I'm making records so, I'm good with whatever amount of help you may bring,"

"I can help you with your relationship as well,"

Jk smile dropped.

"I can be of help don't worry. Jimin's not a friend to be precise. He hasn't been the best version either. He's practically psychotic and doesn't have any shame so the first thing I'd recommend you is to take the contract with his company down,"

"What about the profit I gain from there?"

"It's upto you Jk. It's either your house or your money,"

With that Taehyung left leaving Jk utterly confused about his words.
__

You were in your room brushing through your locks before there was a tap,

"Come in,"

And it was Jk. He smiled to you but you gripped the brush thinking he might have come here for the kiss. He locked the door which made you even more doubtful of his intentions.