Dine .

"Babe, I'm home" Jungkook entered the house and you ran down the huge staircase. His sight got locked with your toes that were descending the royal blue carpet displayed on the stairs. No doubt he kept you like a queen.

"Gladly," you giggled before he embraced you in his arms. The scent of your hair was the only thing that relaxed his wornout muscles at that moment.

He didn't know why but at that time hugging you felt as if he's still powerful.

"So, what did you bring me?" He backed away before removing his coat.

"Well, something new," he loosened his tie.

"It's always something new," you assisted him.

"You wanted to go out right?" Jungkook internally feared too while taking you outside. You nodded.

"Then I'm taking you out," he told you and you squealed to see the beautiful world again.

"I knew you couldn't turn my wishes down" you kissed his knuckles before he sighed.

"We've been invite," your smile dropped because you didn't want to enter another house, another party, another ball where people act disgusting but wanted to watch the graffiti walls with Jungkook, holding hands, inhaling fresh air and talking.

"Where? And by whom?"

"Jimin.....he wants us to have dinner with him..."

"Jungkook," you were in disbelief. "I'm not going to dine with him..."

"(Y/N) what did I tell you earlier?"

"But his gaze and behaviour is flirtatious. He gets me pretty uncomfortable,"

"I'm sure it's not that. You're just overthinking," internally Jk even had doubts on Jimin's intentions but at that time his reputation was what he only cared.

"Me?" You mumbled.

"Yes. Areum?" Jungkook called and the respective maid stepped forward. "Get (Y/N) ready. And make her look expensive."

Those words were eating you up as If he had auctioned you to Jimin.

"Yes sire"

"But Jungkook-" Areum already pushed you upstairs.

____

You looked at yourself in the mirror wearing a strapless dark green velvet long dress with deep green opera gloves, hair loosely curled, back combed and the light makeup making you look like a queen. You didn't want to look expensive strangely in front of Jimin. You already hated that dude.

Your lumiere green lens looked up in the mirror with the lashes in front of your eyes. There he was, standing with his hands in his pockets, leaning against the door frame as he admired your beauty.

"You may leave," he ordered the maids and they all bowed before him and left. He walked lousily towards you and you lowered your gaze as it was time for the accessory.

Which wasn't picked by the maid nor you. The task was completed by Jungkook.

"You look perfect, darling," he breathed out as he locked his gaze with you in he mirror while his hands rested on your naked shoulders. "I'm so lucky to have you" his chin rested on the top of your head as you kept your gaze locked with his.

His benevolent nature made you do all the things he wanted you to do. Either it was the intimate dance with Jimin or this dinner.

He pulled out a box from his pocket and turned his back to the mirror to look at you.