Wet Kiss?

"And that's how I found it..." he ended and you were deliberately laughing at the dining table. You were genuinely laughing. Not like those fake smiles you put on for Jk.

"Your smile is beautiful (Y/N)," He admired and you munched onto the food before sighing.

"I guess a smile is the only beautiful thing ugly people also have,"

"Right," he nodded. "You should smile more often,"

"I do," you sipped onto the juice.

"Real one's," he added and you licked your lips before,

"Don't you feel lonely? Like don't mind me asking but you live alone and everything?"

"No," he shook his head. "I actually enjoy my own company and now..." he stopped to swallow the bolus, "I'm enjoying yours too,"

You laughed, "likewise,"

"Why do you have this Genophobia anyways?"

"I...." you took a long pause. "I...got into an accident 3 years ago...which actually made me Genophobic. I was also having a speech problem but Jk through several speech therapy sessions help me and now I speak fluent," he chuckled as you did an impression.

"I can listen to you for an eternity y'know,"

"Well I can't talk for an eternity," you blushed but rolled your eyes. "Say, can therapy help me get past my Genophobia?"

"Therapy," he repeated before rolling his fork into the spaghetti. "Sessions will work. I know how these things process I've helped people as I stated earlier so, why not you try me miss?"

"You know it better than me I just have to put my consent," you shrugged before taking a bite. "You....you never had kids?"

"Why did you stutter?" He asked not even glancing at you but eating his food. "I don't like when my friends stutter not like I'm gonna eat you or something," he swallowed after chewing, "yet...."

"Yet?"

"Nope," he shook his head. "Never had kids before,"

"So does that mean you and your....your wife....umm?"

"Go on you can say it," he chuckled but you were shy.

"You guys didn-"

"Have sex?"

You clutched onto your handkerchief and shot him a sight directly.

"We had sex. To be honest, she wasn't bad at it,"

"...a-and...you?"

"Interesting," Jimin smirked. "Well, our neighbours used to complain to us about the music being too loud late at night," he winked.

"Music?"

"Oh boy she was verbal. You can guess it from here now,"

"Well," you giggled. "Your touch isn't that bad Y'know,"

Jimin stopped eating and just stared at the plate as you said that.

Your eyes widened when you suddenly realised what you said,

"I-I didn't mean it that-"

"I would've liked it if you meant it that way,"

"You like listening to such stuff?"

"We're men," he laughed. "We like to listen when we're doing good,"

You analysed that fact and tried to inculcate it in your brain.

"Oh,"

"So, what creeps you out about sex?"

"Uhm," you coughed a bit when he asked that. "Vulnerability. It's like he might hurt me through this, he might just tear me,"