Just an experiment.

That shouldn't have happened.

Was the only thought rumbling in your head as you couldn't even sleep last night properly knowing you kissed Jimin.

"Trudy.....I think I'm having a fever," you were so tensed and Trudy gasped when she toughed your head lightly.

"You may rest ma'am,"

You laid back down on the bed thinking about the kiss you shared with Jimin.

That honestly didn't feel right.

But still you couldn't hold yourself back. But you knew you were lying to yourself when you practically loved his luscious lips on you. The kiss was smooth and so satisfactory you never wanted him to stop making out with you but....

You were guilty.

"Why?" You mumbled as your look at yourself. "Why didn't you feel weird and...and grossed out when Jimin touched you? Where was Genophobia?" You asked yourself in the mirror when Trudy came knocking in.

"Madam sire,"

Your soul turned white when you held the cordless but you decided to remain quiet to Jk about it.

"H-hello?"

"Are you still mad (Y/N)," you shook your head in the mirror guilty, as the flashback of your kiss flashed.

"No Jk...."

"That's it? Just a no? Speak love,"

You closed your eyes when he said that. "Love?"

"How're you?"

"Restless....but I'm fine now after hearing your voice. You got me really angry yesterday...."

"I know," the thought of you kissing Jimin was wrecking you. And you couldn't tell Jk about it because that'll make him so so angry.

"You won't apologise?"

"You deserved it," you said low in your tune. What was happening? Where was this confidence coming from? You had no idea.

"Wow," was what escaped from his mouth. "Looks like I should not call you until I return,"

"As you...." looking yourself in the mirror you responded, "...please,"

You bit your lip.

There was a moment of silence when, "bratty,"

"Jk....I'm not feeling well toda-"

"Wait what?"

"Yes..." you closed your eyes cuz you really weren't.

"You're ill?"

"I've a temperature," Trudy held you and helped you to sit down cuz your head was spinning.

"My God. You're telling me this now. Okay don't worry. Okay? I know I'm not home but...but just rest. Okay? And I'll ask Trudy and everyone to keep extra care of you. I'll call you every passing hour .... I'm so worried no-"

"Jk," you knew Jk used to get really tensed about you, worried about you cuz he was aware that you couldn't hold yourself by yourself when he wasn't around but who knew the change in you was occurring,

"I'm fine..I'll handle myself,"

"What?" His brows knitted.

"Yes...just like any other day,"

"Yeobo you're not ok-"

"When was I ever?" You scoffed.

"You're so mad at me i can sense-"