Game on.

"I feel like I can't stop myself from going back now,"

"Chill Guk. Still 5 days to go back,"

Jin told before settling his glasses and working on the keyboard.

"I don't know. I've this bad feeling that she's not safe,"

"Call her?" Jk was about to say something before Jin interrupted, "and be sweet,"

"I know," Jk surrendered. "Can you come with me to shop after work?"

"Jk," Jin groaned. "I'm so tired. Plus, you worked overnight, don't you need a little sleep?"

"C'mon Jin I wanna buy gifts for (Y/N). Don't you wanna buy something for your daughter?"

"Ofcourse I do but not when I'm yawning and not when my muscles are taught," Jin stretched out. "Oh! Owh!" Jin winced. "I think I shuffled a rib. Can you reset me?"

"I guess that's a no from you,"

___

Taehyung was sitting across the table only staring at Jimin who was typing on the keyboard and checking portfolio's.

"Taehyung I assume you're testing your sexuality?" Jimin asked not taking a single glance at Tae. "You're creeping me out totally. Stop staring at me,"

"I find this odd to be honest,"

"What?" Jimin removed his glasses.

"You sitting patiently and working. Do you have a fever? Do something evil so I know you're alright,"

Jimin chuckled.

"I'm not that bad Y'know,"

"You got your ex-wife's boyfriend deported remember?? Can I even think for a mili second that you're a good man?"

"I don't even wanna be good. Plus, cancel the meeting today I'm tired already,"

"What now you don't wanna focus on work cuz you have to fuck someone's wife?"

Jimin yawned.

"Nah. I was thinking to go for a swim today. And then I'm planning on sleeping for the day,"

"You're not going to the Jeon's?" Jimin shook his head. "Wow. What's the other scheme?"

"Nothing. I did my work now it's upto her," he shrugged. "She might be thinking of me right now, thinking of the difference between me and her husband, thinking that I'm trust worthy,"

"Trust worthy my ass!" Tae scoffed.

"Lol. She'll continue to think and then she'll be yearning to meet me. But I won't go until or unless she calls me herself. This way she'll think that I'm a noble person for not showing up tomorrow after what happened yesterday. Cuz I don't wanna fucking hurt her. I wanna fuck her,"

Jimin laughed but Taehyung felt so bad for you that he was planning on helping you....

Planning....

__

On the other hand, you were combing your hair having a big smile on your face thinking about Jimin.

His touch was warm.

Tender.

Passionate.

Comfortable.

Yet he was noble enough to not kiss you even when he proved it and you both had a deal, he still didn't kiss you understanding your comfort level.

"I was wrong about Jimin," you murmured to yourself before Trudy came in with the tea.

"Trudy?"

"Yes ma'am?"