Prologue.

//\\
Seoul, Korea;
Filled with the noise of the ambulance was the whole aura. Cars stopping, rain slapping against the perky road, clouds groaning violently, thunder clapping.

"(Y/N)!!" He shouted as he ran towards you but your eyes slowly shut as your tears managed to pool out.

The white wedding dress you were wearing was now dirty with mud, wet with the rain and all you could see was the world blacking out as a guy in a tuxedo ran towards you while you lay down there on the road with heavy breathing.

As soon as he pulled your hand, your eyes shut as your mind decided to ignore the noises caused by your accident.

_______

Your hooded, heavy eyes opened second by second as the stretcher was rushed through the hospital corridors.

All you saw a wet Jungkook worried, and running along with the nurses to take you to emergency.

"J-J..." your weak voice called out but Jungkook stopped and the doctors took you inside as the doors closed alongwith your heavy eyes that needed rest.

______

You lay on the bed, with the oxygen mask round your mouth. You felt a pair of lips on the back of your hand, continuously kissing your hand while talking to you.

"Pl-lease wake up, (Y/N). Please" you slowly opened your eyes but not enough. You could see through the slit created by your lids.

A guy with his wet hair falling on his forehead was talking to you, crying for you to come back to him.

"Don't leave me" he sobbed but you again shut your eyes as your heart began to race faster.

______

"She's alright now. You can meet her. Oh and..." he sighed before patting Jungkook's shoulder. "....the accident had an impact on her brain. She won't be able to recognise you" with that his world fell apart.

"W-what?"

"Try to make her remember. And talk to her more. You can go meet her" the doctor alarmed Jungkook and he was quick to expose himself in front of you.

"(Y/N)!" He felt so happy to see you having your eyes opened but still hooded with slumber.

"W-who......" your throat ached but he grabbed your hand, scooting closer to you so he can hear what you have to say. "Who--"

"Don't worry, babe. It's all going to be alright." He sobbed. "I'm going to take you away from these people. These cruel sick bastards don't know how much I love you, (Y/N)" the concern, sadness, regret and most of all pain in his eyes was noticeable.

"But who---are....you?" You asked slowly stuttering, as you just stared at the face that was now unfamiliar to you.

With a deep burning inside his chest, he bit his lower lip as he brought his face near you.

"I'm your husband...." with that he let it all out to his dear wife. 

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Ayo s'up fam? Quarantined? Same.
Keep yourself safe bubs. And this one might be a little different from the rest of my books so cooperate. If you're not into dark books, then walk out, please.

Updates will be slow, like really slow maybe. So, don't @ me in the comments to update okay?

And I'm updating this book cuz you all are literally begging me to update a book. So, this might not be my biggest work or my best book but nothing harms if I update this. A short one.

I donot own any of the BTS characters neither I own the cover nor the incidents. The plot is mine sure but if a 'smut' comes in between, credits will be given to the writers.

Hope you enjoy, :)