Not Friends Anymore.

You were guilty.

You were so guilty.

Your tears were standing at the brim of your eyes.

"Why can't I stop myself? Why??" You cried out and wanted to be alone so you asked Trudy to go out.

"Why doesn't it feel wrong? Why can't I consent to my own husband?"

You cried out, balling your fists hating the fact that you exposed half of your body to a stranger.

But that stranger brought closure.

You wanted that closure.

Maybe not from him.

But he was irresistible.

Trudy, in concern, called Jk and handed the cell to you. You looked at the cell before looking at Trudy. You grabbed the phone and she left, closing the door behind her.

"Jk?"

"You're crying?"

"Please come back.....this isn't right. This is so wrong,"

"I'm coming back,"

Your eyes opened but you felt even more bad listening to the news, "when?"

"Day after tomorrow. Hopefully. The work here has been done. I rescheduled my work and gladly Hoseok will be performing my duty. I couldn't resist knowing you're ill and alone there," he spoke and you looked at the ring placed in the drawer.

"You shouldn't have left me here alone Jk. You've no idea how bad consequences it had,"

"I'm sorry love. And it won't happen again I assure you,"

"Jk.....please ask Jimin to not come here,"

"Jimin?"

"Yes please.....yesterday he came-"

"Ohhh," he cut you off. "I sent him there. I was worried about you....like alot. So, I pleaded him to come to you. Why? Did do something inappropriate?"

You knew you consented yourself to him.

"No....I just don't want to do something inappropriate further,"

"What?"

"I misbehave with him," you closed your eyes as you were lying to Jk. "So, I don't want to hurt him. He'll punish you-"

"Oh," he chuckled. "(Y/N), he can't punish me. The only reason I obey Jimin is wealth. I want more and more so I can provide you with everything that you don't even need to step out,"

"You can't buy closure Jk,"

His smile on the other line dropped. "And I bought something for you too Y'know. I'm so damn sure you'll be happy to see it,"

"Please don't do anything for me Jk,"

"I want to....I love to do everything for you. And I promise," he sighed. "From now on, I won't force anything on you,"

"Jk--"

"I swear. Now I'm assuming you didn't have your breakfast?"

You continued to chat with him not wanting him to cancel the call because it will only force you to think about Jimin.

____

"I can't believe that fucking asshole is coming back!" Jimin hit the chair before pushing his hair back. "How did his schedule even finish!"

"It's seems like it's God's will," Tae smirked. "And if you ask me...."

He walked to Jimin, "I'm happy he's coming back. And he should protect his wife from a beast like y-"