HALDI

Pithhi Dastoor

Pithhi Dastoor

Pitthi Dastoor (Haldi ceremony) and Mehndi are celebrated in Marwari weddings more or less in a similar fashion as the rest of the country. A paste of Haldi and sandalwood is applied to the bride/groom and they're not allowed to step out of their homes after that until the wedding.

Telbaan

The bride and the groom are each given a holy bath after applying turmeric paste, mustard oil and curd. Then they are offered to eat special jaggery sweets called Ghungra. After that, the maternal uncle gives the bride/groom Shagun money for good luck.

After the surprise. Everyone got ready in beautiful outfits and came to venue.

And our beautiful dulha and handsome dulha also arrived at the venue

My dadi and Nani started the ceremony of the haldi

Everyone applied the haldi to dulha and dulhan.

Par dadi: We have ritual after dulha and dulhan everyone in family should apply to eachother.

Momsy: That sounds interesting dadi.

Me: Okay let's do one thing we all close eyes of everyone except elders let's who applied their partner correctly.

Arjun mamu: How is that possible?

Shimaa: I too wanna play this game.

Bua dadi: Sure but Kanha it will very confusing.

Me: Confusing only proves love Bua dadi.

Par dadi: Okay but be careful otherwise you will get hurt.

Pooja: Okay but another condition no one should talk until we remove blindfold.

Didimaa: Why?

Pooja: If we talk we get to know naa.

Jiba Mami: Kanhaiya start fast.

All are blindfolded now everyone to haldi and suddenly Arjun mamu applied haldi on Momsy and Jiba Mami same time.

Shimaa applied haldi on mayank ji first. Didimaa, dharti Massi, bua and Massi applied haldi to eachother. Karthik ji and natik applied haldi to eachother.

Sameer mamu and mami applied haldi to eachother. Massi and Massa applied haldi to eachother.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and made me sit suddenly I felt like three hands applying the haldi.

As I removed my blindfold I saw bua dadi, par dadi infront of me. Me making cute pout. Everyone opened blindfolds and almost everyone are blushing but I didn't saw my lady love.

Par dadi: Kya hua Shimaa ka Lil baby ko.

Bua dadi: Haan Kanha kisko dhund rahe hoo?

Me: You both are making fun of even knowing whom iam searching and why.

As they were about to answer suddenly there is a song played.

There comes my Jaan dancing soon my Mamu's and Massi join her.

Bau dadi: From today both Dulha and Dulhan are not allowed outside.

Par dadi: Pooja and Parth it's your both duty to keep Your Mumma and papa inside of house.

Me: Dadiamma what's need of us Let's give Shimaa her Lifeline her Lil niece and vivaan. Mayank ji will be in house as his Gaurija will not come out of the house naa.

Here haldi Ceremony completes. Hope you all like the ceremony.

And sorry I couldn't write it better and iam Jiba Mami I will add all the songs.

And Iam sorry next is Mehandi + Sangeet.

Signing of
  Parth

Signing of  Parth