JHOOTA CHUPAI

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Here the wedding completed now everyone are ready to go to Bride house as bidai happens from there.

Mayank: Princess where are my Jhootha.

Me: Papa ki Princess Lost the shoes.

Jiba: Jiju if you want shoes you have to give neg to us.

Shree: Yesss we will take big neg.

Ashu: Yessss jiju give us neg and take shoes.

Shivali: Ashu where are my sandals?

Ashu: Jijimaa they are there only.

Pooja: Sorry but aapka Jijimaa ka sandals mere pass hai.

Ji,sh,As: Kyaa

Pooja: Yes. Why always bechara dulha have to give neg now dulhan also will give neg to us take her sandals.

Bua: By the way can you show us the shoes you steal?

Shree: Wait I will bring.

Jiba: Here are shoes.

Soon Pooja and bua started laughing leaving all of us in confusion.

Me: What's soo funny?

Pooja: Aweee shimaa ka Lil baby you planned very well but you stole my dadu shoes not my papa shoes.

We: What?? With shocked face.

Bua: Yes.

Shree: But how?

Didimaa: Because we know you all will try to steal shoes soo Pooja made plan before you all.

Me: What plan?

Bua: She planned to buy same shoes for my papa and her papa to confuse you all and when we all went into mandap and you went away to plan of stealing shoes then she hide her papa shoes and left my papa shoes there only.

We all are shocked.

Jiba: But how you know difference between shoes.

Pooja: Haan because there is very small difference in both shoes. Pooja is smiling

We four looked eachother.

Me: Pooja is looking like angel naa.

I got glares from three. Suddenly we here song playing.

Bua: We know our princess is angel but now find shows otherwise no neg and no sandals.

Didimaa: If you want shoes you we will give shoes but we will take neg for sandals.