GATHBANDHAN OR GRANTHIBANDHAN

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Now it's time for Gathbandhan and Dulha and Dulhan are in mandap.

Gathbandhan in the ritual in which the bride chunni is tied to the waist cloth of groom as symbol of union.

Priest: Who will tie the Gathbandhan?

Me: Our Par Dadi as she is guiding light of my shimaa soo she should be the one.

Everyone: Yes we all agree with parth.

Sameer Mamu: Come dadi

Dadi: But it should be tied by sister of groom naa.

Parth: My sweet darlo there is no rule that it should be tied by them it can be tied by anyone who have pure heart now come.

After that my par dadi tied knot.

Shree: Parth shall we?

Me: Sure.

I went near Pooja and started my work of distracting.

Me: You know you are looking soo beautiful.

Pooja: I know.

Me: By the way red lehenga suits you more.

Pooja: Are you thinking you are successful in distracting me and stealing shoes?

Me: Iam distracted by your beauty.

Pooja: Achaa?

Me: Of course be careful that there many unmarried people and yeah you forgot one thing.

Pooja: What's that?

Me: Kaala teeka which Maa forgot to keep saying I took kajal from her eyes kept on her waist because this place where many eyes are.

Pooja is shocked by sudden touch. She is frozen just I just kissed her and run away as I saw momsy stole shoes.

Next is .................. Guess Karo.

And hope I didn't write to much of our romance.

Signing of
Parth