chapter 34

VIVIAN LEANED AGAINST THE DOORWAY, HER GAZE UPON THE ELDEST GREENE SISTER AND PATRICIA AS THEY CARED FOR BETH,

"How is she?"

"Dehydrated." Patricia answered, patting Beth's arm, "I'll set up an IV. Best I can do without Hershel."

She left the room and Maggie crawled on the bed, taking her sister's hand. Vivian took another step into the room, "Can I get you anything?"

Maggie shook her head, "Nah, I just wish my dad was here."

Vivian nodded, "I came to let you know we're going out there to find your dad and the others."

"Thank you." Maggie whispered, "Bring them all back... please."

"I will."

Vivian grabbed her weapons and made sure they were secured before giving Liam one last kiss and handing him off to Lori. She didn't want to separate from him, but they needed to get them back.

T-Dog and Shane were standing by the Hyundai, and Vivian met up with them. In the distance, she spotted Daryl walking over to them,

"Glad you could join us." She smirked at him,

They turned in time to see a red truck approaching the farm. It was Hershel's truck. Vivian spotted Hershel and Rick in the front and she let out a relieved sigh as the group began to jog towards the truck, which was now parked by the house.

Rick was the first to get out, and Carl ran to him. Lori handed Liam off to Vivian before wrapping her arms around her husband.

Vivian's eyes turned to the back door as Marcie got out, cuts covering her face. Carl ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Thank you for bringing him back." The younger Grimes told her.

She gave him a small nod and she walked off towards the tents with a small limp.

"Patricia, prepare the tent for surgery." Hershel ordered as he walked towards the house,

Vivian adjusted Liam in her arms as she glanced at the four who came back. None of them looked too injured, so who was getting the surgery?

"Who the hell is that?" T-Dog asked, pointed towards the truck.

Vivian turned as squinted, seeing some young man in the back, his eyes blindfolded.

"That's Randall." Glenn answered, 

Who the fuck was Randall?

Marcella sat in one of the chairs by the fire pit, lifting her leg onto her knee so she could get to her ankle. She hissed as she moved her sock down and rubbed her sore ankle,