6

Eren woke up a bit and sat up as he saw a note on the dresser, "On a mission with the others, be back soon... Love, Heichou~". Eren smiled softly and sat up and got dress... Only to fall on his ass. Eren was pouting a bit and got back up and limped all the way to the kitchen and get some food. He grabbed a piece of bread and ate it. He heard the door open to reveal the others. Eren said, "Where is Levi?". Everyone had a sad look at their face. Hange said, " Levi is in a coma...". Eren was silent and looked down. He laughed as a tear went down his face, "you're joking!!". Everyone was silent. Eren got up and bumped into someone making them fall seeing it was Petra. Hange said, " Eren, calm down". Eren teared up. Levi said, "Baby boy... It was a prank...". Eren smacked Levi across the face and said, "Asshole...". Levi hugged him as Eren teared up. Eren was fighting to be let go. Levi said, "Honey calm down". " No!! You fucking scared me!!", Eren yelled. Jean said, "calm down suicidal bastard...". Eren was struggling to be let go and soon gave up. Levi picked him up and said, " Baby boy... Don't be like that". Eren said, "you know how I get when someone I love dies!! That was not funny Levi". Levi said, " Wanna talk in my office?". "no...you prick!!". Levi said, " I except my black coffee soon babe". Levi let's go of Eren and walks away. Eren said, "Fucking pricks".

Levi said, "Eren...?". Eren gave his black tea and hugged Levi. Levi said, "Darling?". Eren teared up and said, "I am sorry!! I didn't mean to smack you so hard and yell at you!!". " Oh brat...", Levi said, holding his head. Levi knows how to handle Eren when he acts like this at times. Levi said, "Don't cry honey... I told them to prank you...". "You know I can't lose you", Eren said. "I can't lose you either brat", Levi said.

Throughout the day, Eren and Levi cuddled each other as Eren did most of the cuddling sitting in Levi's lap as Levi worked on paperwork. Erwin entered and said, "Eren is needed by Petra". " Have her come in here then... He won't move", Levi said, not looking up.

Petra entered and said, "Captain... Eren and I need to talk". Eren said, "talk". Petra turned pissed and said, " Divorce Levi then". "Fuck off and date a tree then". Petra was annoyed and left. Eren went back to sleep. Levi smiled softly and held Eren's hair, playing with his hair.

Levi soon finished doing paperwork and noticed Eren asleep and picked him up and place him on the bed and kissed his forehead. Eren stirred awake softly and said, " Mhm? Are you finished?". "yeah I am baby... Go to sleep... I have to eat dinner okay". Eren said, " okay Heichou".

Levi went downstairs as Hange said, "made up?". Levi said, "yeah we did... He is asleep right now". Levi took a steamed potato and said, "I have to get back to him soon". Hange nodded. Petra hugged Levi as Eren entered the cafeteria and said, " Petra. Ral. Off of my husband before I feed you to a Titan". Petra got off as Eren hugged Levi and said, "come back to bed honey". Levi sighed and said, " okay brat".

TBC