10

Eren was doing dishes as he smiled softly before feeling sick to his stomach and ran to the bathroom, breaking a plate. Levi said,"Eren? I heard a crash you ok-". Levi saw the broken plate and a little bit of blood. He heard Hange said, "Levi... Eren's throwing up badly". Levi rushed to the bathroom and said, " Brat?". Eren was throwing up and coughed, blood dripping from his hand a bit. Levi went by him and touched his back. Eren stopped throwing up and leaned against Levi. Levi said, "Shh~". Eren said, "s-sorry". "don't apologize... It's fine", Levi said. Eren threw up again. Levi was getting worried...

A few weeks later, Eren would constantly throw up and would want to eat more. Eren ate a piece of bread... But as soon as he swallowed it... He rushed to bathroom. Levi was now extra worried and said, "Hange...". Everyone now knew this was worrisome... Hange followed Eren to the bathroom and said, "Eren... ". " Come in", Eren said, throwing up. Hange said, "I might need to confess something that I should've told you a long time ago...". Eren was confused until Hange told him what is was....

A week later, Eren was in the dungeon rethinking about his life and questioning if Levi will love him still... That question made him even more terrified. Eren decided to do what Hange wanted him to do and used the restroom.

30 minutes later, Eren looked down at his hand and teared up shocked..

" Positive...".

TBC