12

4-6 weeks later, Eren had to take it easy in everything. Mostly Training and riding horses. Eren got on the horse with Levi's help as Levi said, "if you get sick, let me know". Eren nodded and left with the squads. Eren was exhausted a bit and said, " Levi...". Levi said, "Brat?". Eren said, "Mhm...i feel sick-". Eren got off the horse and threw up badly. Levi said, " Baby boy". Eren was pale a bit and said, "heh...sorry... My stomach hurts". Levi said, "don't be sorry...". Levi thought, 'he must be in pain'.

Back at base, Eren was at home throwing up and said, Back at base, Eren was at home throwing up and said,". Levi stood by him, for comfort a bit and soothes his stomach a bit. Eren suddenly felt better a bit and leaned against Levi. Levi said, " Come on". Eren nodded and was picked up by Levi and Levi set him on the bed. Levi said, "rest". " stay", Eren demanded. Levi said, "Brat... Don't give me a demand". Eren said,"then stay".

With the others, they heard yelling then crying and then a sigh from the room next to them. Mikasa said, "is he hurting Eren!!". Armin said, "it's been like that since 1-3 weeks ago...Eren would get sick and throw up, eat a lot...". " But his moods been acting up since week 6", Hange said. Jean said, "Has anyone else noticed he has been gaining weight a bit?". Everyone nodded. Levi said, "what are you brats up to?". "Just talking...", Armin said. Eren said, " Levi!! Where is my fucking food!!!". Levi said, mumbled under his breath, "Just 7 more months". Levi grabbed a bowl of rice and bread and sighed softly as he left.

Levi said, "food is here". Eren poked his head out of the covers and saw the food as Levi feed him. Levi sighed and smiled softly and said, "better?". "I might throw it up soon... But it's really good", Eren said, eating the last piece of bread and rice. Levi kissed him softly on the forehead and said, "I have paperwork... Now stay calm and quiet...". Eren nodded and kissed Levi and laid down a bit. Levi started to work on paperwork.

An hour later, Hange said, " we have a meeting and Eren has to stay here". Levi said, "god damn it". Eren said, " I will be fine". Eren held Levi's hand and kissed him softly. Levi said, "Have the Ackerman female take care of you". Eren nodded and Levi then left.

Eren was on his bed watching it rain and smiled softly. He got up and grabbed a piece of bread that Hange stocked up for him. He heard a knock as he said, " Come in". It was the others. Eren said, "what's up". Mikasa said, " to make it short... Are you pregnant?". "Hehehe, you are quick Mikasa, of course I am", Eren said, showing his stomach. Sasha squealed and said, " that is so sweet!!". Eren smiled and heard a gunshot and saw Armin in front of him and saw a needle in his arm. Armin said, "take Eren somewhere safe". Annie helped Armin and said, "calm down...please". Armin fell asleep and clinged to her... (awww AruAnnie!!♥)

Eren saw that it was Kenny and was pissed off and said, " You... Son... Of... A bitch!!!". Kenny laughed and said, "careful of your words or your baby will die". Eren shut up quietly. Kenny smirked and felt a blade near his neck and saw it was Mikasa...

TBC