14

Eren was in his room, holding his stomach as there was no baby any more because of Kenny. Levi said, "Brat?". " Can we try to have another?". Levi looked at him and said, "Lets have your wound heal first and then we can try again". Eren nodded and hugged Levi.

Eren and Levi both headed down to the cafeteria and a bowl of soup went flying and hit Levi's face. Everyone but Eren turned white as Eren laughed so hard. Levi said, "oh shut up... Who threw that!?". Hange said, " sorry Levi". Eren said, "nice shot Hange". Levi looked at Eren and pushed him against the wall and wipes off his face and said in a deep voice, "laugh at me one more time, you will be screaming my name~". Eren blushed and his knees went weak and said, " yes daddy". Levi smirked and then stopped, "Hange!! No experiments on Eren for 2 months". Hange started crying, " Nooo not my Titan Baby!!".

Eren was blushing hard and grabbed Levi's hand and said, "punish me?". "Oh baby~ no... You are still healing", Levi said. Eren right now: 🥲. Levi chuckled in his ear making Eren go red like a tomato. Armin said, " uhh Eren". Eren fainted with a nosebleed. Levi said, "Eren Yeager! Get your mind out of the gutter". Eren said, "fuck that Heichou~". Levi crack his knuckles and said, " Okay your not walking for 2 weeks".

2 hours later, Eren was asleep with loves bites and hickies all over him. Levi said, "told you". "Mhm... I hope I have your kids~", Eren said, with a smile. Levi chuckled and said, " hopefully soon my dear~". Levi got up and dressed leaving Eren to sleep.

Mikasa said, "Is Eren's wound okay at least?". " Yes I made sure that he was fine...though his Titan healing seems to be slow lately ", Levi said. Erwin said, "you have a expedition to go to for a month". "Yes Commander.... I will let Eren know", Levi said.

Eren woke up with a note and reads and said, " Well damn". Eren got dress and limped to the shower as he said, "Levi wasn't kidding around when he said i won't be able to walk normal for awhile". (Eren:🥲).

Eren got dress and found Levi's button up shirt that was surprising large on Eren and puts it on and falls back to sleep. An hour later, A knock was heard as he opened the door to sees Sasha. Sasha said, " Dinner is ready". "Carry me... I can't fucking walk". Sasha laughed and carried Eren on her back.

Eren fell back to sleep again on her shoulder. Sasha smiled and said, " We are here". Eren was awake and yawns and got off of Sasha only to fall on his ass and said, "I am so gonna murder Levi". Everyone chuckled. Sasha helped him up and carried him and said, " Come on". "Heh? Sasha!! Put me down!!". " Nooo", Sasha said.

They ate dinner and laughed for awhile. Hange said, "Alright bedtime". "Okay", Everyone said.

They all went to sleep with Eren on Levi's bed, cuddled up close on Levi's side smelling his scent, Coconut and Citrus...

TBC