8

Eren said, "well... It was a small wedding so it wasn't to big... Hange and Armin helped out with the area...". Eren pulled out a photo.

Armin said, "not only did the scenery look lovely at night, it was cute how Eren looked in his weeding dress and Levi in his suit"

Armin said, "not only did the scenery look lovely at night, it was cute how Eren looked in his weeding dress and Levi in his suit". Hange said, "agreed". Eren blushed from embarrassment and chuckled softly. Hange showed the photo of Eren and Levi together

 Hange showed the photo of Eren and Levi together

(Don't mind the background)

Annie said, "woah... You looked... Beautiful Eren...". Mikasa said, "I can't believe you got married without my approval". " I am 15, what approval...", Eren said, annoyed. Mikasa was shocked as Eren's annoyed voice.

A month later, Eren was worried as hell hoping Levi is safe... He is Humanity's Strongest, but... Levi is human...". Someone said, "They are back!!". Eren rushed out of the room and sees Levi as he went to hug him... But he saw Petra there kissing him. Eren was silent and teared up. Levi pushed Petra off quickly and yelled, "What the hell!?". Eren hugged Levi and said, " Levi!!". "Hey brat".

Eren was happy that his husband was safe and sound. Levi said, "sorry that I worried you baby boy". " it was supposed to be a week", Eren said. Levi said, "I know baby... I know...". Erwin said, " we had to use walking on feet... Cause we all almost ran out of gas... And the horses ran off...". Levi kissed Eren on the lips.

Petra growled in annoyance and grabbed a blade and stabbed Eren in the side

Petra growled in annoyance and grabbed a blade and stabbed Eren in the side. Levi was shocked. Eren whinced in pain and took the blade out and heals from his titan power. Eren glared at Petra and said, "I have been far to kind... I hope you die on your mission tomorrow". Petra was shocked and teared up. Eren was pissed and said, " now I got blood on my shirt". Levi sighed and went with Eren. Hange said, "Damn Petra...". Petra said, " this is stupid!! I love Levi!! And he should've been mine".

With Eren and Levi, Levi said, "honey?". "It won't come out...", Eren said, frustrated. Levi stopped Eren from taking the blood stain out and kissed him. Eren kissed back. Levi pinned Eren to a wall and kissed him on the neck. Eren moaned softly and said, "Levi". Levi stopped and said, " calmed down?". Eren nodded.

In the cafeteria, Eren and Levi entered as Reiner said, "you should apologize to Petra". "First of all Reiner, stay the fuck out of it before I do expose something about you... And Second of all...Fuck off...", Eren said, pissed. Reiner just shut up. Levi said, "calm down brat". Eren nodded. Petra came in from her room, crying. Eren said, " can we leave Levi". Levi said, "Brat...". " Please", Eren said. Levi said, "Eren...". " Please Levi, I just want to leave", Eren said. Levi said, "Eren Yeager- Ackerman!!". Eren shut up. Levi said, " you need to calm down...". "I'm sorry", Eren said, quietly. Levi sighed and said, " you been like this ever since the almost wedding". Eren teared up and said, "I am scared alright!? Are you happy Levi!! I am scared out of my damn mind... Petra has been acting like a fucking slut towards you... Constantly kissing you, pressing her boobs up against you... I am sick of it!!". Levi and Everyone was silent. Eren said, "I was getting pissed because I went to see you when you finally came back only to see her kiss you". Levi said, " I push her off didn't I?". "Levi that's not the issue here...", Eren said. Levi groaned and said, "what am I gonna do Eren... Please tell me". "How am I suppose to know Levi!!", Eren said. Levi groaned and said, " Eren... We might be a break from each other for awhile". Eren said, "Fine by me...". Petra said, " Do I chance?". "Do anything and I will kill youEren said, before walking away. Levi kicked one of the table and groaned. ", Eren said, before walking away. Levi kicked one of the table and groaned.

TBC