15

4 weeks later

Eren was in his room feeling sick once again and threw up as he took a test once again and it came out positive. Eren smiled and said, "Yes!! Hange!! I am pregnant again!!". Hange said, " Congratulations Eren, even your shot wound is fully healed". Mikasa said, "you pregnant again!?". Petra groaned and slammed the door yelling, " I hope the baby dies!!". "I hope a titan eats you!!", Eren yelled back. Everyone bursts out laughing about what Eren said.

Eren was smiling as Sasha spinned him around happily that she was a aunt again. Eren laughed softly at Sasha's behavior... She and Eren always had a sibling relationship like him and Mikasa. Levi came home back with Erwin and said, "I am so exhausted". Erwin said, " agreed". "Eren is pregnant again!!", Petra screamed. Levi paused and looked at Eren and smiled softly and kissed him. Erwin said, "congratulations!!". Eren chuckled and said, " thanks Commander". Eren paused for a moment until Petra came out tackling him to the ground and went to punch him. Eren was quick enough and grabbed her fist and flipped them over and said, "Petra enough of this!! We were such good friends until you found out about me and Levi or before that...". Petra was silent and said, " I would never be friends with a monster like you ". Eren was silent and slammed her head down hard enough to make her unconscious and left, " Fucking bitch". Levi said, "Eren...". Jean said, " Petra... Wake up". Erwin said, "Levi calm down Eren...Hange help Petra". Levi nodded and ran to fine Eren, but has no idea where is he is...

Levi went outside behind the base  only to hear sobs and sees Eren. Levi said, " Eren...". "I am sorry... Don't get mad... I was close to snapping... She's done so much damage....", Eren said. Levi hugged Eren tightly and said, " Brat... Shhhh~~~". Eren turned around and cried in Levi's chest, Levi holding his head. Everyone found them. Eren was crying, clinging to Levi tightly and sniffles. Levi had his eyes closed and said, "It's gonna be alright... She is probably awake now...". Hange nodded and they all left.

Eren and Levi went inside, Eren saw the others and froze in place. Levi said, " He had his reasons guys". "Suspended for training for 2 weeks okay?", Erwin said. Eren nodded and looked away. Levi touched his shoulder and kissed his forehead softly.

6 weeks of Pregnancy, Eren was moody as hell... He was sad, happy, angry, and so on Eren more stubborn then usual. Levi said, "7 months to go everyone". Jean said, " Damn it should hurry already". Everyone agreed. Levi felt something behind him to sees Eren. Eren said, "food now". " yes love", Levi said.

Soon it became 5 more months, Eren was growing a stomach for the baby making it harder to do much, but he tried to help out. Eren was cleaning the building cause he was bored, Levi was helping him to make sure he doesn't overdo it. Eren's back started to hurt so he stopped a bit. Levi said, "you okay brat?". " my back started to hurt", Eren said. Levi nodded and hugged Eren.

5 months later, Eren was cooking food suddenly he felt a huge amount of pain and a wet spot... Shit...

"Hange!! Levi!!! It's happening!!"

TBC