No Way

*Time skip to after the girls have been home for two days*

Lauren sat up in bed, the morning sun shining in through the blinds and hitting her in the face. She squeezed her eyes closed to readjust them before opening them again. Once her eyes adjusted she was able to make out an all too familiar figure at the foot of the her bed.

"Mama! Mommy!" Lauren cried out. The figure began making its way towards Lauren before engulfing the small girl. She screamed, flailing her arms and kicking her legs. Ally and Demi both ran into the room and approached Lauren. Demi scooped the girl up in her arms and held her close to her.

"Shhh," she cooed. Lauren didn't calm down though. She wasn't aware of her surroundings enough to know it was her mommy holding her and not that thing.

"Mama! M Mommy!" Lauren sobbed.

"We're here, baby. We're here," Ally spoke ñsoftly, smoothing Lauren's hair. Lauren couldn't breathe. Her chest felt tight and her heart was pounding so intensely that she could feel it in her head and fingertips. She began hyperventilating, alarming Demi and Ally. Demi picked up Lauren's Nala blanket off of her bed and picked the small girl up. She carried her out of the room, Ally following close behind her. Demi carried Lauren to her room and sat down on the bed with her.

"Babe, what should we do? She's gonna make herself pass out..." Ally asked Demi.

Demi sighed sadly, "I'm gonna try and calm her down, but if I can't, I'm going to give her the medicine," Demi responded. Demi turned to the panicking girl who she was cradling in her arms and caressed her cheek gently.

"Shhh... Lauren, sweetheart. Come on, love, breathe with me. In... out. In... out," Demi cooed. Lauren shook her head and covered her ears. Demi brought the girl close to her chest so she could listen to her heartbeat.

When Lauren only continued screaming, sobbing, and hyperventilating Demi looked up to Ally and sighed sadly, "Can you please go and get her medicine? I think it's downstairs on the kitchen counter by the Keurig." Ally nodded and headed downstairs to get the medicine. She found it quickly before returning upstairs to Demi and Lauren.

Ally took one of the bars out of the bottle, "Lauren, sweetie, I'm going to give you some medicine in your mouth. Open up, please." Ally put the medicine in Lauren's mouth before making her chew.

"Swallow, baby," Demi cooed, rubbing Lauren's back. After Lauren swallowed the medicine, she continued her hysterics for another 10 minutes before finally calming down and clinging on to her mommy's shirt.

"That's it, sweet girl," Demi whispered, rocking Lauren from side to side as Ally ran her fingers through her hair. Lauren sniffled and rubbed her eyes, falling back asleep on Demi's lap.

*time skip*

Ally, Demi, Dinah, and Normani were all downstairs watching tv. Lauren had gone to bed about an hour ago.

"Do you want me to go upstairs and check on Mila, babe? She hasn't come out of her room in a while," Dinah offered to Mani.

Mani nodded, "Please, I'm worried about her. She's been having such a hard time since we've come back home." Dinah stood up and gave Mani a quick kiss before heading upstairs to check on Camila.

She knocked on Camila's door, "Mila, honey, you okay? You didn't come down for dinner."

"G go away," Camila sniffled. Dinah sighed and braced herself for the small girl's reaction as she let herself into her room. It was dark in the room, so Dinah turned the lights on dim. Camila quickly pulled the covers over her head, but before she did, Dinah could see that she had been crying for a long time. She sadly walked over to her bed and sat down, placing a hand on Camila's back.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Camila completely broke down sobbing and sat up from under the covers.

"E everywhere I look... I I see memories o of Shawn a and me. I it makes me remember e everything. I can't take it!" she sobbed.

"Sweetie... come here," Dinah opened her arms.

"He isn't going to hurt you again. I won't let it happen, babydoll," she whispered softly. Camila sniffled and allowed herself to be embraced by Dinah.

"Why don't you eat and then get some rest?" Camila shook her head.

"Why not, love?"

"I'm not hungry..." Camila mumbled into Dinah's shirt.

"Maybe just get some rest then?" Dinah suggested. Camila nodded this time.

"Okay, hun... let me tuck you in," Dinah thought out loud. Dinah laid Camila down in her bed and tucked her in underneath the covers. She planted a gentle kiss on her forehead,

"Goodnight, baby girl."

*Time skip 3am*

When Camila woke up from her nightmare, her eyes were flooded with darkness. She turned on her lamp, but everywhere she looked she saw memories of her and Shawn that caused flashbacks to taunt the small girl's mind. She began to hyperventilate as tears streamed down her face. Camila was haunted by flashbacks for what seemed like forever and then she simply couldn't take it anymore. No matter how much time passed, she always found herself underneath Shawn again.

Camila stumbled to the bathroom outside her room and rummaged underneath her bathroom counter for a blade. When she finally stumbled across one, she wiped the tears from her eyes and took a breath before she began aggressively slashing at her wrists, hoping for everything to all be over. When everything started going black she thought she had managed to make everything go away once and for all.

Normani woke up to a thud. She quickly sat up in the dark and rushed out the room to see what the source of the sound was. Right away she noticed that the bathroom light by Camila's room was on so she made her way in that direction.

Normani knocked on the door a few times, "Camila? You okay?" No response.

She knocked again, "Camila?" Normani checked Camila's room, not seeing her, and confirming that she was locked away in the bathroom. Normani grew concerned and felt for the key above the bathroom door. When she finally felt her hand knock down the key, she quickly picked it up and shoved it into the keyhole. Nothing could have prepared her for the state Camila was in.

She was laid out on the bathroom floor in a pool of her own blood, both of her wrists bloody and mangled. Normani quickly rushed over to the girl and felt for a pulse, thankful when she found one. She wrapped Camila's wrists to keep her from losing much more blood and carried her to Dinah's room.

"Dinah. Dinah!" Normani called.

Dinah sat up in her bed and looked around before jumping up, "What happened?!" she asked.

"I just found her in the bathroom passed out. Her wrists are tore up. Bad. Come on, we have to get her to the hospital," Normani answered. Dinah nodded and slid some shoes on as she tucked her phone into her hoodie pocket. They ran downstairs and Normani slipped on some shoes by the door before they ran out to the car.

*Time skip*

After Camila getting stitches at the hospital and Ally and Demi fighting for them to not keep her, they were finally sending them home. It was the early hours of the morning and they were all exhausted.

Camie, who had slipped deep into her headspace, was sitting in the backseat fighting sleep. By the time they arrived back at home and got inside, Camie had fallen asleep and everyone was awake in the downstairs living room surrounding Ally and Lauren on the couch, "What's going on?" Dinah asked worried.