I said I loved you.. But i lied

Dinah POV

A whole day had passed and Lauren, who had already started drinking on the bus, was begging Camie to come out of her headspace and come to a club with her. "Please, Camila?" I love Laur, but she was making Camie uncomfortable and I could tell.

"Lauren, you know she's Camie right now, stop calling her Camila." Camie wrapped her arms around my waist and hid her face in my side. Lauren continued rambling to Camie about how much fun they'd have and she was drinking as she was rambling.

"Laur, stop you're scaring her!" I held Camie close to me. "Lauren stop!" Normani yelled, pulling her back. "Dude what the fuck, she's just a big fucking baby. I don't give a shit, she should come have fun with me. The fuck is wrong with her she's fucking crazy guys!" Lauren yelled.

"Lauren shut the fuck up and sit the hell down and give me the.. Ughhhh give the the alcohol!!!" Ally yelled, taking the alcohol from her hand. Camie was just in shock, tears streaming down her face from what Lauren said. "What the hell?! Give me that!" Lauren screamed at Ally.

"No! Mani hold her back." Mani held Lauren back and Ally poured the whole bottle of vodka down the sink. "I'm so fucking done, we got this bitch who thinks she can hold me down, Psycho baby bitch and her fucking mommy, and Goddamn Jesus. I'm fucking done. I'm going out!" Lauren slammed the door to the tour bus and left.

We tried to hold her back, but she smacked Ally and pushed Normani into a wall and knocked me down the steps. The club was right across from where we were so atleast we knew where she was. "Everyone okay?" Ally asked.

"Yea, but what about Camie.. She's trembling." I said. Camie was seriously shaking on my lap and crying. "M..mommy l..Lolo h..hate us.. A..an s.she h..hurt y..you a..an Mani an A..awwy.." She cried, holding onto the hem of my shirt. "But we are all okay Hun. Lolo was just being mean, she didn't mean it okay?" Ally told Camie. Camie nodded and continued to cry.

The rest of the girls and I just had minor bruises, but Camie is going to be emotionally scarred. "Shhh..." I smoothed her hair and she cuddled her teddy and fell asleep on my lap.

*time skip*

Mani, Ally, and I decided to go into the back lounge to talk about what we could do, because we all loved Lauren to death. Well.. Sober Lauren or high Lauren. High Lauren was pretty alright. But drunk Lauren..? No, she was violent, irrational, horny, and rude.

"I don't wanna put her in rehab or anything because she doesn't drink that often, but when she does it's pretty bad.. Maybe we could just help her find some hobbies to show her she can have fun without drinking." Ally suggested.

"That's a great idea Ally, that's pretty smart." Normani said. I heard a slamming noise. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked. They shook their heads, maybe I'm just being paranoid. "What time is it, Lauren's probably not coming back till the club closes." I asked/said. "Umm 1." Mani said looking at her phone.

I heard another loud noise and then Camie crying. The girls and I shared a look and ran towards the front lounge to see Lauren hitting Camie and Camie curling up in a ball.

Normani pulled Lauren off of Camie. "Why the fuck did you do that. Lauren what the fuck?!" Ally smacked Lauren across the face. And i knew that shit hurt too, cause it was loud. That seemed to sober her up pretty quick.

"Bed! Now Lauren!" She went off into the back lounge and slammed the door. I cradled Camie while Ally got her Sippy and Paci and Normani checked her for anything broken.

"Nothing broken sweetie, you're just gonna have some bruises okay?" Camie nodded and continued crying. "Baby. You're okay.. You're gonna be okay." I rocked her back and forth. "H..hurt mommy.."