Sad eyes and Butterflies🦋

Demi POV

Ally giggled and tried to hide her blush. "Whaat I do." I giggled.

"I really hope we're on the same page." Ally told me as she looked up at me while laying her head on me.

"I think we are." I whispered, noticing that Lauren had stirred a little bit in her sleep and not wanting to wake her.

"Hmm prove it." Ally said with a smirk. My blush deepened as I looked her in her eyes.

"Weeeell...I was hopiiing that we'd do this somewhere cute and shit, buuut Ally, I love literally everything about you, even when you're mad. Mostly cause you're never mad at me so it's just cute. Also your giggle is the cutest thing ever, well, aside from you. I'm cheesy and stuff so I apologize in advance if you say yes, so... Ally, will you make me the happiest girl in the entire world and be my girlfriend?"

Ally laughed, "That was the cutest and the sweetest thing ever, and of course!" I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead because with how she was laying it just made sense in my head.

"She giggled again and gently laid her head back on me before yawning, causing me to yawn as well.

"We should get back to sleep, yea?" Ally asked. I nodded, "For sure." She closed her eyes,

"I love love you babe."

"I love love you too beautiful." I said with a smile on my face as I fell back asleep.

*time skip*

Ally POV

I woke up to Camie shaking me gently and rubbing her eyes. I sat up carefully so I wouldn't wake up Demi. I smiled, I couldn't believe that this morning had happened.

"Good morning sweetie. Where's your Mommy and Mani?" "Mama?" I nodded.

"Dem say ummm a go back nini an a weave chu guys awoneee so chu can sweeeeep." The small girl dragged on. I giggled at her.

"Well don't you think you should listen to them?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "Uhh-"

"Camie!" Dinah called. I had to hold in my laughter at the look on Camie's face, "Bye bye Awwy!" She said as she took off back to Dinah. I laid back down and fell back asleep not long after that.

Dinah POV

"Camie you know better than to not listen." I told Camie calmly, sitting her in front of me on the couch in the front lounge.

"W..Wes mommy. I.. I juss wanted a see Lauwen." She said sadly. "Awh, well sweetie, Laur needs to rest okay?"

She nodded and looked down. "You aren't in trouble okay. I understand that you are worried, but listen to mommy next time okay?" She nodded again and laid her head in my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Mommy..?" "Yes love?" "W..wha happen to Lauwen? Hew have a owchie on hew head." I nodded and let out a small sigh and gave Camie a weak smile.

"We think when she went on a walk somebody hit her head really hard, she won't tell us." I told her, not wanting to hide something so serious from her. I knew she'd figure out anyway. She sat up.

"Someone else hurt Lauren? I thought she fell! I swear if I find out who.. I'll kill them." She said angrily. I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Camila there's nothing we can do, there were no cameras in the area and unless Lauren tells us what happened, we can't really do much aside from be there for her okay?" Camila sighed and nodded.

"O..okay. I'm sorry I just.. I can't believe someone would just go up to her and do something like that. Why would anyone want to hurt her?" Camila rambled sadly.