Shaken

The ground of the bus shook everyone awake and a loud rumbling sound made everyone's eardrums bounce around in their heads.

Everyone looked around in the bunk and back lounge area for each other before realizing that no one saw either Lauren or Camila.

"They're probably just up front," Ally suggested. Well, she wasn't wrong. The refrigerator had somehow fallen and was definitely the source of the sound that woke everyone up.

"I don't see them," Dinah exclaimed. Everyone could tell that everyone else was on edge.

"Let's be quiet and listen for them, the bus door is still locked with the code and assuming they are both little, which I assume they are, neither of them could do the code lock," Demi spoke logically, helping everyone to put their panic to the side and look for the missing duo.

They spread apart and searched for them. Closets, storage spots, everywhere.

"Found them," Mani said softly, causing everyone to come over.

"Camie, Lauren. What's wrong?" Someone asked. The two looked petrified.

Camie was sobbing, curled into a ball, rocking back and forth, "Nonononono!" the girl repeated to herself. Lauren was sat next to her, tears streaming down her face, her little frame trembling with fear.

Just then, the driver came on. Dinah picked Camie up, knowing that the loud sound had most likely caused her to have a flashback. Demi had picked Lauren up in order to try and calm her down.

"Awe, they must have been so frightened. We just had a small earthquake. It wasn't anything big, but I see the fridge fell over. I'll have maintenance come on and secure it to the wall when we stop in 45. We'll be around some shops while they do that and check everything else, so if you girls are up for it, it may take them awhile. Sound okay?"

Everyone, excluding Lauren and Camie, nodded. With that, the bus driver gave us a smile and head off of the bus.

DINAH POV

I felt so bad for Camie, she was so scared. I held her in my arms, Mani on my right as I positioned Camie so that her head was on my upper chest.

Mani ran gentle fingers through her hair, slowly tracing the outline of the left side of her face, "You're safe, baby girl. Mama and mommy are here." I smiled at Mani before resting my head on Camie's.

"Shh, you're okay. Open your eyes, open your eyes, sweetie," I said softly, coaxing her to finally open her eyes.

"Look around, baby. It's me, mommy, Lolo, Dems, and Ally. You're okay..." Mani whispered to her, caressing her cheek.

Camie nodded, clinging onto me. She still seemed upset, but she was comforted by knowing that she wasn't alone and nothing bad was happening to her. A little while passed and Camie was simply laying on my chest calmly, playing with my hairbow that I kept around my wrist.

"Are you okay, Camie?" I questioned. She nodded, looking up at me and Mani.

"Lolo?" Camie questioned, looking around the room, not seeing the other three anymore.

"Do you want to go check on Lolo?" Mani asked her. She nodded in response, getting up and walking out to the front lounge.

"Lolo!" Camie exclaimed happily. Lauren smiled and met Camie halfway, snuggling into her.

"Lolo okay?" Lauren nodded to Camie's question.

DEMI POV

"Are you two feeling okay right now?" I asked Camren. They both nodded.