Going Nowhere

Dinah POV

"We will be right back Allybear, I gotta talk to her for a moment." I excused Camie and myself. "Is she okay?" Ally asked generally concerned. "I don't know, she had a horrible dream and she's still really shaken up I guess.." I told Ally as I held my hand out to Camie.

"Come on, you're okay." Instead of taking hand, Camie collapsed into my arms and cried; it seemed to catch Ally about as off guard as me. "Sweetie..."

Ally POV

Dinah told me that they would be right back and that she needed to talk to Camila. "Is she okay?" I asked very concerned. Camila looked like she was going to cry. "I don't know, she had a horrible dream and she's still really shaken up I guess." Dinah said. She seemed pretty anxious too. Dinah held her hand out to Camila, "Come on, you're okay." but Camila didn't take her hand.

She fell into Dinah's arms and started crying. It caught both of us pretty off guard. "Sweetie..." Dinah cooed. I haven't been this concerned about Mila in a long time. Camila wrapped her arms around Dinah's neck and Dinah picked her up. Camila buried her face in Dinah's shoulder and cried.

"We'll be right back Ally." She reached into Camila's bunk and grabbed a couple things that I didn't see along with Camila's bear.  She's probably going to try and get Her to go back to sleep, she did say that she had a nightmare earlier.

Mila can't sleep without that bear, I swear if you even suggested it she would probably cry. She's a really sensitive person and I respect that, it just worries me a bit. She's kinda like a small child if you think about it. She's so...vulnerable, traumatized even. I hope that Mila is okay.

Dinah POV

I grabbed Camie's Paci, Sippy, and teddy out of her bunk and carried her into the back lounge and closed the door. "Shhhh.. Here you go, calm down." I gave Camie her Sippy and her teddy to cuddle. She was getting visibly upset that she couldn't drink from her Sippy and cuddle her teddy at the same time.

"Baby... come here.."  I repositioned her so that I could hold her Sippy to let her drink and she could cuddle her bear at the same time. She relaxed and her eyes were closing. I mindlessly played with her hair and it ended up putting her to sleep.

I replaced her Sippy with her Paci and picked her up. I carried her into my bunk and let her sleep there. I made sure that she was comfy and tucked in before kissing her forehead and going back to where Ally was, obviously worried. "How is she?" She asked me.

"She's okay now. I think the tiredness was getting to her. She's asleep, I didn't want her to get woke up, but I wanted to be able to hear if she was having a bad dream so I put her in my bunk cause that's closer to us." I told Ally.

"Awee Dinah, do you know what her dream was about?" I shook my head, "I wish I did, but if it was about Shawn I didn't want to trigger her by asking about it ya know?" She nodded understandingly, "Yea I get it; you're a great friend Dinah." Ally hugged me. "Thanks Allybear. Wanna watch a movie with me?" She gave me a duh look. "Of course DJ."

We chose to watch lilo and stitch cause it's just what we happened to agree on and I suggested a kids movie. I didn't tell Ally why though. I didn't want to be watching something inappropriate or scary if Camie woke up and was still in her headspace.

*time skip*

"M...mommy...?" I heard as the the movie had just ended and Ally was putting on another one. Luckily, Ally didn't hear Camie call me mommy. "I think Camila woke up or is dreaming, I'll be right back." She gave me a hopeful smile and I went to check on Camie. I couldn't tell if she was sleeping. I caressed her head and smoothed her hair gently. "Sweetie.. Are you awake." I didn't get a response so I knew that she was asleep. Oh goodness.