Gonna get better

Demi POV

I decided to go to the girls bus early (they were already at the venue) to try and help the girls out with what happened with Lauren last night.

I can't believe what happened, sober Lauren would never dream of hurting Camila. I knocked on the door of the bus and a few moments later Ally opened it and sighed out of relief and pulled me inside. "Please come in.." She said closing the door.

My heart broke when I saw Camila curled into Normani silently crying, Normani and Dinah trying to comfort her and Lauren on the floor infront of them looking up at me nervously.

"Lauren..." I said disappointed while shaking my head.  She looked down and started tracing her finger around on the floor. Like kids do when they get nervous. I sat down infront of Lauren. "Okay,  Lauren, you're not drinking anymore, and the girls and I will be sure of it." I told her.

She nodded, "Please never let me drink again... Please.. I hate myself so much." I sighed out of sympathy and nodded. "Okay, now go on.." I told her. She looked back up, at the girls this time.

"Guys.. Camie.. I am so so sorry for what I did.. I wish I could go back in time and never do that. I don't know how the fuck I can fix this.. But I'm going to try.. I feel terrible.. I hate myself so much for what I did, honestly I feel like I don't deserve to even live after what I did... I wish I could j..just make it a..all better.."

She curled into herself and sobbed. Dinah, Ally, and Mani all looked sympathetic towards Lauren. Camila was on Mani's lap. Camila realizing what Lauren had said, shakily got down beside me. "L..Lolo no die..." She said looking down. 

She sounded like a little kid, but I didn't wanna say anything at the moment. Lauren looked up and everyone else looked shocked that Camila was making an effort just as well as Lauren even though none of this was her fault.

"Lolo pwease.. No die.. I.. I know Yous sowwy." Camila cried, koala bearing lauren, catching every one of us off guard. "I..I..okay.." Lauren said, relaxing a little and comforting Camila, who was crying into her.

"I.. I know Lolo not do dat again a'cause Lolo never cwies.. I knows Yous sowwy.. An when Lolo sowwy she mean it." Camila cried into Lauren. I was still confused and kinda concerned about why Camila was speaking like a young child.

"I won't Camie. I wouldn't dream of it." Lauren held Camila at arms length and gently caressed the bruises on her face, looking into her eyes and crying again. "I..I'm so sorry." Lauren cried, pulling Camila back to her chest..

I had a feeling that Camila was going to be scared of Lauren at night time for a while because that's when it happened and her trauma will affect her. I told Dinah and Mani that too. It worried me because the show was starting in the evening and ending around 10, which means it's gonna be night.

"Mila..Camie Babygirl?" Mani said tapping on Camila's shoulder. Wait.. were Camila and Mani a thing? I was soo confused. Camila looked up, as well as Lauren. "Either of you hungry, actually is anyone hungry cause I'm starving." Mani said smiling.

Everyone nodded and Mani went into the kitchen area and a few moments later, Dinah followed. As soon as Dinah left the area, Camila's eyes started to water and her bottom lip started to tremble. "Uh uh, Dinah come back!" I called and she came running back.

Instantly Camila calmed down. "Mommy?" Dinah picked her up. Wait.. Did.. What? Did Camila just call Dinah mommy? I was confused, but at the same time it answered a couple questions, but left me with even more.

"Yes?" She questioned to the smaller girl while she sat down on the couch and pulled Camila onto her lap. Camila simply shook her head and snuggled into Dinah. I stood up, helping Lauren up. Lauren was still kinda inside of herself.