1- Hideous Jocks

(Her visions and flashbacks will be in third person pov)

I walked through the halls next to Wednesday to her locker

I walked through the halls next to Wednesday to her locker. People moved to the sides and sent us looks.
I figured that was where Pugsley was at, especially he hadn't been in mine, Wednesday's nor on the roof which is where he seemed to always be hiding.

The jocks sent a harsh glare as we walked pass them.

I knew all too well about their bullying of my brother and me and Wednesday had been thinking of a way to get them back and we had a few tricks up our sleeves.

I glared right back and gave them a sick smirk.

The bell rang but Wednesday and I made no effort to go to class. I would probably skip anyways and go to the roof and doodle or write.

Wednesday rushed over to Pugsleys graffitied locker which ironically enough said all the same things that were on my own locker.

Neither of us could find it in us to care though. I had never cared for school nor what the children in it thought about me. I was above these juvenile delinquents anyways.

Wednesday opened the locker and we were met with Pugsley who was tied up with an apple in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a part of the rope that had him tied up and pulled him out. He fell to the floor which caused me and Wednesday to look at him. I leaned down and yanked the apple out of his mouth.

"I want names." Wednesday said. Pugsley gave us a terrified look.

"I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast." He cried. I rolled my eyes.

I wasn't as cold as Wednesday but I rarely ever show emotion in public.

"Pugsley, showing emotion in public shows weakness. And Addams are not weak." I told the boy as I stood up while Wednesday began to untie him.

"Pull yourself together." Wednesday said. I stood behind her with my arms crossed. Pugsley's lip began to tremble as he made soft sounds, trying not to cry.

"Now." I added to Wednesday's previous demand. I was softer with him but this has gone on long enough. I knew that Wednesday had something planned and would rope me into it.

Pugsley inhaled deeply as he tried to get himself together. Wednesday began pulling the rope off of him when her head was thrown back. I quickly moved to stand behind her so she wouldn't somehow fall while she had her vision. I was one of the only people who knew about her visions.

Her head was thrown back down and she looked at our brother. She saw who did this. I could tell by her demeanor.

And I was sure I knew who it was too. The jocks who had always harassed us. Though, I didn't have too many direct problems with them after I put snakes in their lockers.