7- Choosing Activities

Class had just ended and I had barely been able to leave m before I was already being pulled around by Wednesday

Class had just ended and I had barely been able to leave m before I was already being pulled around by Wednesday. "We need to talk to Rowan about him showing up out of nowhere after we watched him get gutted." She said. While I would much rather go find Xavier, I knew she was right.

I nodded and crossed my arms. It needed to be done, we needed to confront him.

"I can look in his and Xavier's room? I only know where it it because Enid dragged me there for a few the other night." I told her when she sent me a look. She looked at me.

"You do what you want. Just help." She said. I rolled my eyes as I began walking to their dorm.

I pulled my phone out of my bra, ignoring the looks I got for it and unlocked it.

I went to my contacts and saw Xaviers. I was obviously going to ask him if he was in his dorm before I just showed up. I wasn't Wednesday.

I put my phone up to my ear. After a second he answered. "Miss me already?" He teased me. I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Yeah, sure. Hey, are you in your room? Wednesday's pulled me into her little hunt for Rowan and I said I'd check in there but I really wanted to see you. Don't ask why, I just do." I quickly said the last part.

He chuckled. "Yeah I'm in my room. But Rowan isn't here." He told me. I shrugged. "I don't really care. Just wanted to see you." I teased him. He laughed. "Yeah, okay. I'll unlock the door for you." He said. I smiled before he hung up.

I made my way to the boys dorms and silently snuck into Xavier's room. He was sitting at his desk, drawing something.

I quietly snuck over to him and hugged him from behind. He just looked up at me and smiled. "Hello to you too Angel." He said. I raised an eyebrow at the nickname while Xavier stood up and turned around, wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me.

I blushed as I laughed. "Well I think you missed me more than I missed you." I teased him. He laughed as he pulled away.

"So, why's your sister pulling you around?" He asked. I sighed. "She wants to talk to Rowan. I, on the other hand don't ever really want to see him again. Especially after he almost killed my sister and threw me into a tree? Trust me, he is the last thing I'm thinking about." I snarked. He laughed as he looked down at me and tilted his head a bit.

"You're so short." He said. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. "Dick." He raised his eyebrows. I walked away from him to look at what he was drawing before I came in.

I smiled a bit when I saw a drawing of us, sitting in the quad with the others. "That's so good Xav."
I told him as someone pounded on the door.

I knew who it was.

"Well that's my que. I'll see you later Xavier." I told him as I opened the door a bit and walked out. Wednesday looked at me. "Is the urchin in there?" She asked.