3- First day and therapy

I walked into French and saw Jessica sitting next to a girl with blonde hair with pink and blue highlights

"Oh! Camille come meet Enid!" She said. I sighed a bit as I walked over to the two. The blonde girl smiled at me.

It was too damn early for this.

"Hi! I'm Enid Sinclair and you are totally gorge!" She said. I couldn't help but smile a bit. This must be Wednesday's poor roommate.

"Thanks Enid. And you're way prettier than me." I responded with a small smile as I turned around and looked for a seat. There was one right in front of me which ironically seated Xavier in the one next to me.

I leaned over his shoulder a bit and saw him drawing a cat. "Mind if I sit?" I asked him. He looked over at me and shook his head as he gestured for me to sit.

I smiled at him and dropped my bag on the floor as I sat down. I rested my head on my arm and looked at him.

"You're really good." I said as I looked at the cat drawing. He gave me a small smile as he rubbed the drawing. "It's just something I picked up as a kid." He responded before he held his hand over the drawing. He closed his eyes.

I sat up and watched as the drawing became 3D before the cat leaped off of the page. My eyes widened as I looked at Xavier with a wide smile.

"Woah! Xavier that's- how did you- that's amazing." I said. I was lost for words as the cat leaped over to me, it's tail moving side to side. 

I lowered my head to get a closer look at it before a hand smacked down on it.

I looked up and saw Wednesday glaring at me.

I sighed. "Wednesday." I said with a nod of acknowledgement. "Sister." She said as she looked down at me. I inhaled deeply as I looked up at her.

"Are you still denying my offer?" She questioned as she looked down at me. I nodded. "Yep. Don't you have English right now? Wrong language." I snarked. She clenched her jaw and turned on her heels, walking out.

Xavier looked at me.

"What's that about?" He questioned as he flipped to another page. I sighed as I looked at him. "She plans on running away and wants me to come with her. I don't plan on leaving and she doesn't quite like that." I told him with a shrug.

He nodded slowly.

"I guess that is complicated." He joked. I chuckled as I laid my head on my arms. I watched Xavier as he began to draw something else. "What are you drawing Mr. Thorpe?" A man asked as he came over to us.

He had red hair and was tall. Maybe 6'0? He wore a button up shirt with blue jeans.

I assumed he was the teacher. My thoughts were proven correct when he smiled at me.