5- Harvest Festival

A few days had passed and it was now the day of the Harvest festival

A few days had passed and it was now the day of the Harvest festival. It was also unfortunately my therapy session day. I was currently sitting in Dr. Kinbotts office while I drew Xavier. Don't ask why, I didn't know.

"Are you okay Camille? You look exhausted." Kinbott acknowledged. I nodded.

I hadn't slept for the past few nights very well after the nightmare I had had while I was high. Maybe it was just because of that? I had never smoked before and I had gone right to sleep. Either way, I was afraid to sleep. But I wouldn't admit that out loud.

"Didn't sleep last night. Too much on my mind." I told her as I darkened his hair a bit more. Kinbott tilted her head to the side. "Want to talk about it?" She asked. I shook my head almost immediately.

I didn't want to talk about it. I wanted to completely forget it. But that wasn't going to happen. "Not particularly." I told her as I looked up at her. She pursed her lips and nodded.

"Well let's talk about how your first week of school has gone. Would you say you and your friends have officially made it to the friend stage?" She asked.

I nodded.

We had all definitely gotten closer. I could say that Jessie and Enid were my best friends while Xavier was right at that stage. Ajax and I had also gotten pretty close and I tried to talk about Enid as much as I could around him. "Well tell me about them." She grinned. I sighed and said nothing for a minute while I continued to draw Xavier.

"Uh... Well, there's Jessie/Jessica and she's really sweet. She's been helping me in math while I'll help her in French. She's really funny and a good influence." I told her. Maybe the last thing was a bit of a lie especially since she smoked but she didn't need to know that.

Dr. Kinbott nodded as she wrote that down before she looked at me. "And what about Enid?" She asked me. I smiled at the mention of the sweet werewolf.

I had grown very fond of her.

"She's so sweet. I wish there were more people like her. She's also pretty funny and she doesn't even try. She helped me paint my nails last night too because I kept shaking while doing it." I told her as I held my hand up while using the other to draw. I saw her smile a bit when she saw the dark purple nail polish.

"And the others?" She inquired. I hummed a bit as I finally looked at her. "Well, there's Ajax and he's a really funny dude. Not really the brightest but he kinda reminds me of a lost puppy. Especially how he looks at Enid, it's so obvious that they like each other." I told her with a smile while I talked about the two. Kinbott smiled wider as she wrote that down.

She sent me a knowing smile at who was last. "And what about Xavier?" She asked as she looked at the drawing of said boy. I shrugged.

"I'd consider him to be one of my closest friends. He knows more about me than my own twin. He's also really sweet and effortlessly funny. And he's so creative! I could watch him draw for days upon days." I told her with a grin.