6- Morning after

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my eyes

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my eyes. I groaned as I looked next to me. Enid was sitting next to me with a smile when she saw I was awake.

"Oh, You're awake!" She said happily. I smiled at her as I sat up. My back cracked which felt good. "Nurse Jonas healed you but just patched your head up. Oh, Xavier brought this for you!" She said as she handed me the large stuffed cat. I smiled as I took it and hugged it close to me.

"Apparently, Wednesday claims that you guys saw Rowan get killed by some monster in the woods. Is that true?" She asked me.

I blinked a few times as I thought back to what happened last night. Was that even really possible? I mean, I had seen this thing in a dream and then it's real? It was almost too perfect. Like that dream was a vision.

"Cami?" Enid called. I blinked and looked at her. "Yeah?" I asked. She smiled at me a bit. "What happened in the woods last night?" She asked.

Maybe I was wrong for what I said next but I couldn't help it. I didn't want people to know what I had saw. Wednesday can go telling everyone but me, I wouldn't.

"I don't want to talk about it honestly. I think I was really tired or something. I do remember Rowan attacking us though." I said. Enid smiled a bit as she squeezed my hand.

"We were all really worried about you Cami." Another voice said as they came into the infirmary. I grinned as I looked over and saw Jessica walking in. "Good to know you guys care." I teased the two werewolves.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"I do have a question though. Last night after we got you in here, Wednesday came in and called you Thursday. What's that about?" She asked me.

I rolled my eyes. I hated my name which is why I go by my middle name.

"It's unfortunately my real name. My mother named us after her favorite nursery rhyme." I mumbled. "What is the line?" Enid asked. I slouched a bit and laid back down, hugging Binx close to me.

"Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child has far to go." I grumbled. Stupid name.

Enid smiled. "I think your name is cool! But I'll still call you Cami." She said. I smiled at the girl in thanks. The sound of heavy shoes pulled my eyes away from the two girls to my sister.

"Leave us." Wednesday said as she sat at the bottom of my bed. The two werewolves sent me a smile before they got up and walked out.

Wednesday looked at me.

"I heard you. I know you saw that monster last night. You watched Rowan get torn apart by it." She said. I ignored her.

"Wednesday I don't want to talk about it. I saw that because I was tired. I was exhausted and was thrown into a fucking tree. It was a hallucination." I told her.