Trouble In Paradise (gp y/n)

(Just saying im not an actor/doctor and know nothing about sets or anything soo yeah)
Y/n POV

I sat in Jenna's trailer waiting for her to finish recording her newest show Wednesday. I'm definitely excited about it tbh and can't wait for it to come out. I love everything she's in.

We've been together for 2 years. Jenna isn't perfect which makes her perfect. Ik it makes no sense but its true. All her imperfections, make her perfect to me. Her laugh, smile, dimples, playfulness, humor, voice, hair, style, everything. I could honestly go on forever.

Theres only one problem.

Ever since the show started she's been more distant. She's always distracted, her mind like somewhere else. Her smiles seem more fake when looking at me now.

I overthink a lot though. (I really do my therapist gets mad when i do it 💀)

But I've been hiding something from her.

I have cancer. (So dramatic lol)

Im told i have 6 months to live unless my body fights it off. But my chances are low. I wanted to spend my time with her, maybe buy a little house and spend the rest of my days with her. She knows i have cancer and she knows I'll probably die soon.

That made me even more confused on why she was acting like this. I thought she would wanna spend time with me and stuff but here we are.

The trailer door slams shut all a sudden.

(AHH SHE SO GORGEOUS WIT AND WITHOUT MAKEUP

(AHH SHE SO GORGEOUS WIT AND WITHOUT MAKEUP. Also pretend the tooth brush isnt there obviously.)

My eyes snap towards it kind of mad because she knows i hate sudden loud noises for no reason.

Looks like she already had her makeup taken off and was in regular clothes.

I was gonna say smth to her but i look closer and see a dark spot one her neck that wasn't there this morn.

My mouth becomes a little dry but I wasn't gonna cry over her if what i think happened really did.

-

4 months later and she only got worse tbh.

She was definitely cheating, disrespectful at times, told everyone she was single even. Istg i wanted to leave her so bad. Any other women and I would have left instantly. But i loved her too much and i loved what we used to have.

I had already lost all my damn hair and i hated it. Only reason i hated it, was because unlike others i looked like complete shit without hair.

My sickness is very much evident. I have fevers and weight loss, prominent eye bags. My chance of survival got lower each month. I had a family, but they disowned me a long time ago. It was just me and Jenna. Or used to be.

I woke up to the beeping of the heart monitor and a door opening as a Nurse came in.

She checked my pulse and everything before leaving as i just lay there staring at the ceiling.

Why does she hurt me though?

A/N: Already have part 2 for this in the makes. I got inspiration for this on scripts tho ngl i forgot the name but rlly good book. The comments gave me a lot of motivation so thanks guys. May do a double update but dont get ur hopes up 😌😉

 May do a double update but dont get ur hopes up 😌😉