Psycho Killer (Gip Y/n SMUT)

Y/n POV (NOT PROOFREAD)

Its was pretty chilly out.

Almost 50 degrees, and the winds kept rocking my SUV back and forth. The old heaters in my car weren't helping, barely putting out just enough warm air to keep me from freezing.

I sat parked in front of an old run down warehouse with green bushes in front of my car, i was in one of the parking spaces the place had.

Now, before someone starts calling me dumb, its not like i had much of a choice. My car had broke down, since its was more shit than actual horse shit. The radio had been ripped out of the car, one wheel was slightly flat, and my headlights barely worked enough that the cops wouldn't pull me over for it. Basically i can barely see whats an inch in front of me and my car is gonna fall apart any day now.

My family wasn't doing very good with money right now. My Ma was doing her best to try and put food on the table for 4 kids, while my dad was a deadbeat, and my sibling were 7, 10, and 13 years old. My Mom wouldn't allow any of them to work yet, if they could even find work. Speaking of work, i was the only one who could. Im 17, turning 18 in May. All my money went to my Ma, which i wasn't mad or sad about because i knew we needed that extra money and its not like she was spending it on her own personal stuff. I knew that. Oh, and that's actually where i was trying to go right now, before my car broke down.

Which im probably gonna get fired for not showing up.

As im staring at my phone, trying to call AAA i suddenly feel like someone is staring at me. Not a regular stare like when your in the supermarket and some old lady is looking at you funny, but a creepy one that sends a shiver down your spine. One with murderous? Intent. And im in the middle of nowhere mind you. Im about 15 minutes out of town and the only thing in sight is the desert and this rundown warehouse.

I slowly look up from my phone and see a woman laying on top of my car...smirking at me.

Her skin was kind of pale yet tan, but still looked ghostly. Her hair was a dark brunette, almost black but not quite. It was in a pretty bun with bangs in the front.The woman's dark brown eyes pulled me in and i couldn't figure out why. She was wearing a pink dazzling dress with designs on it i couldn't make out. She had long grey socks with white tap dance shoes. The woman had some type of black choker around her neck, which accentuated her pale skin. (Idk what to call those shoes other than tap dance shoes ☠️)

No noise came out of my scared mouth, the only sound was my panicked breathing. My eyes darting all over her while my shaking hands grab my phone out of my pocket as not suspiciously as i can to grab my phone. I licked my lips and with my sweaty hands began typing in the police's number.

9
1

My eyes dart down at the phone for a millisecond to type the last number.

1

I quickly look up and drop my phone in shock as she's no longer there. As if she were a ghost, i heard no movement, didnt even hear a squeak of her move of the hood.

Shakily i pick the phone back up from my car floor while it rang in the background.

Picking it up i hold it to my ear.

It keeps ringing and ringing as i begin to get impatient, my knees bouncing with anxiety as my eyes look all around me.

The call fails.

"Fuck cmon."

I whisper on the verge of tears.

I call again.