The Boss (gip Jenna SMUT)

(Switch Jenna Switch Y/n)
Y/n POV

Right now im headed to my boss's office to hand her today's paperwork.

I've worked at Ortega law firm for 6 months now and I've finally earned Ms. Ortega's assistant position. She had been looking for awhile after firing her old one Zoe for unknown reasons.

Ortega law firm is the best law firm in all of New York. Ms. Ortega was always serious, yet many women and men would become captivated by her, not only because of her looks but how accomplished she is. She may be under her families name but she managed to make a separate name for herself, no matter how hard people wanted to just group her in with her name.

She's the epitome of beauty and intimidation all in one. Her eyes can pierce through your soul and leave you breathless. The confidence and dominance that radiates off her is intimidating, to say the least. Its unfortunate she's such a bitch sometimes.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a faint 'come in...'.

I walk in with my head held high and my eyes immediately glued to her. Both my arms carrying the paperwork she had asked for prior.

Quickly I walk up to her desk and place the papers down, obviously not trying to start a conversation, and began to walk away when i hear her speak.

"Y/ln. Come sit down."

Her commanding voice making me shiver just the slightest.

I briskly walk over to her desk and sit down on the black leather chair opposite to her side of the desk.

"Is something wrong with the paperwork miss?" I asked annoyed while looking straight at her.

My eyes still glued to her as i watched her look up from the stack of paper with her eyebrow raised at me.

"Is something wrong with you, Y/n?" She says my name, which i wont lie made me hide my blush but what can i say? Its Jenna Ortega.

I roll my eyes at her.

"No miss..." I gritted out through my teeth, wanting to get out of her sooner than later.

"Are you sure?" She says getting up and walking around her desk before leaning her back on the desk, crossing her arms over her breasts, making my eyes look glance down at them for a second as she eyes me intently.

I don't respond and just stare at her.

"Respond to me when I talk to you please."

She said in an annoyed tone.

"Why would i answer you when you didn't answer my own question first?"

She just shook her head and let out a little laugh then stared at me again, making me heat up the slightest.

I snapped out of my dirty minded thoughts and finally answered her question.

"Im sorry for my attitude, miss. I've just had a very long day and im sore and tired-."

I began saying truthfully before she cut me off.

"Maybe you need to be sore, yet pleased?" (I thought this was a good line lets just pretend it was 😭)

She whispered sexily in my ear with her index finger barely hovering over my thigh. She ever so lightly traced an infinity on my thigh as she stayed in that position, not moving back or forward.

I blushed lightly and made eye contact with her.

"Do you want me to continue?"

She asked stepping back for just a second to look at my face for my answer.