Welcome To Set (gp y/n pt2)

(lots of fluff)
Y/n's POV

Its been a few months since i started on the set, and to be honest life has been good.

Me and Jenna have gotten closer. Though I wish we could be so much more.

On set, everyone would always find us together. As if we were inseparable. And we never had arguments or fights.

Today though, after shooting we are going to the beach together and I decided to ask her on a date. It may seem stupid but idc because I'm impatient, sometimes.

Right now we are about to do the scene where her and Tyler kiss. Im not really jealous or anything because it is JUST a scene. Deep down though, i do kind of wish it was me.

I waited in her room just scrolling through my phone, doing anything really to keep myself occupied.

Finally, the goddess herself walks in making me smile.

She looks at me, smiles a gummy smile before running over and jumping into my lap, making me drop my phone.

She hugs me and i can hear her breathing in my scent making me laugh lightly before she pulls back and starts squishing and playing with my face.

"Wsh r u dring?" (what are you doing?)

I ask smiling.

She laughs loud making me smile victoriously before starting to lightly tickle her stomach.

"No! Stop! Y/n!"

She yells while laughing loudly, throwing her head over my shoulder.

After awhile i decide to stop.

She walks away playfully angry to go sit on the bed.

-

After about an hour or two of us just lounging around in each other's presence, we finally decided to get ready to go to the beach.

(Ik its the beach but bare with me 😭)

After getting dressed i put on my cologne/perfume and some rings with a necklace/chain before grabbing my car keys and heading out the door.

I waited by the passenger side door scrolling through my phone until i heard the front door open and looked up.

I smiled at the sight of her until she came over and got out of my trance so I could open the door for her.

"Thank you."

She said with a smile and i just nodded before running over to my side and getting in.

Once im in i start driving off to the beach.

-

We arrived at the beach and wtf. Its so pretty, i wasn't expecting this tbh. Although i didn't look at the beach before we came so that probably explains my surprise.

 Jenna got way too excited and ran down the wood plank steps to the beach with her shoes in her hand while i laughed

Jenna got way too excited and ran down the wood plank steps to the beach with her shoes in her hand while i laughed. She yelled to me that she found the perfect spot so i got the beach chairs from the trunk and made my way down to her.

I set them up to where she pointed me to set them and we both sat down.

The cold water was barely touching our toes from where we were at and the sun was setting with a beautiful pink and purple hue as the waves crashed on the shore loudly.

I looked over at Jenna, just admiring everything about her. She was smiling while looking at the waves crash and kicking her feet. It was adorable.

After all these months, ive learned so much about her and every part about her surprises me but never scares me away.

Suddenly, i get up from my chair and kneel in front of her.

She snaps her head to me and her eyes widen like shes in a cartoon before yelling,

"YOU BETTER NOT BE PROPOSING!"

I basically CACKLED at what she said before coming back serious.

"No. But i would like to ask you out on a date?"

She looks at me blankly as i start to sweat a little.

"I thought this was one? Also i was gonna ask you on an official date tomorrow, buzzkill."

"HUH? AM I THE ONLY ONE CONFUSED RN?"

I said talking to myself as my eyes widened when she said that. I was lost for words. My mouth kept opening and closing.

Luckily she said something to break the silence.

"But yeah my answers yes."

She said before turning her attention back to the ocean with a smile.

I sat there baffled for another 2 minutes before getting up with a smile and doing my happy dance.

She laughed at me before telling me to sit down, so I did.

We stayed at the beach until the sun was all the way set and the moon was up and bright in the sky. Though even as we were driving home, my smile still wouldn't leave my face, even if it was starting to hurt.

A/n: a quick one that I thought was cute. Should I do a part three?

ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK:

It's a Avatar: The Way of Water fanfic

It's a Avatar: The Way of Water fanfic. I didn't find many gxg ones. So I made an intersex gxg one.