Day In With You (gxg)

(Not proofread)
Y/n POV

Bright light shined into my eyes through the cracks of the blinds, slightly blinding me but it was whatever. I squinted my eyes, blinking repeatedly then rubbing my eyes with my fist and sighing before turning over to stare at the ceiling.

There were warm lightweight tanned arms wrapped around my abdomen, legs tangled in mine, and a head covered in dark brunette hair that sprawled its way across my chest, covering Jennas face as well.

I smiled looking down at her sleeping on my almost bare chest, only covered by a sports bra. My arm was on her back, rubbing circles soothingly while my other was trapped in her hair, scratching it lightly. This was my favorite place, in her arms, trapped with her, her essence being all I could smell once I woke up. Life was better when she was around.

Sounds kinda cheesy but oh well.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was mesmerizing, and I was almost certain nobody could not love her. Her pool of dirt-brown eyes drew me in, they had a glint to them in every setting. Some say brown is just a plain color, but I completely disagree, and Jenna is a billion reasons on why that statement would be astronomically wrong.

Before I could get any more lost in my thoughts about her, she woke up and looked at me with tired eyes and a smile, seeing my own smile right back at her.

"Morning beautiful."

I said to her with a light voice.

Her smile is making me a walking heart attack waiting to happen.

She yawns before rolling off of me and onto her back then stretching. I watch her adoringly as she sits up in bed, just sitting there looking off into space tiredly before sighing.

After that, she looks back over to me and instantly beams a smile at me to which I return.

"Good morning love."

She says with a tired raspy voice. I gulp before shaking my head, opening my arms and smiling at her again. She smiles cutely before crawling over to my side of the bed and getting into my arms once again.

After spending time silently enjoying each other's company, we heard the hitter patter of paws running across the hardwood floor before our bedroom door slightly creaked open and the head of our dog Brooklyn peaked through. She ran over and jumped on our bed trying to cuddle with us. I laughed lightly as did Jenna, we lay there for a little longer before i decide to start getting up.

"Alright, cmon we gotta actually wake up now."

She nods before sighing dramatically and rolling off the bed onto the floor making a thump.

I laughed before pulling her off the floor gently and carrying her to the bathroom where I sat her on the counter before starting to wash my face.

As I washed my face she just looked at me with an adoring gaze while smiling a gummy smile. She made me blush a little under her stare, but it did feel nice tho so I'm not gonna complain.

Once I was done, I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash before wiping my mouth with a towel. Also making sure to wash my hands before I go to the kitchen once im done here. I glanced over at her and she was still in the same position, staring at me with that same loving gaze.

I shook my head before snapping her out of her daze by lifting her off the counter to the floor, setting her in front of the sink.

"Go on. I'll leave since I'm such a distraction."

I said with a smirk slowly backing away with my hands up.

She mean mugged me before pouting.

"Okay first, not nice. But don't leave, i thought today was an us day?"