Goofy (gxg)

(not proofread)
Y/n POV

I grabbed her hand and tightly clasped it into mine before rushing off further into the market of a sort, pulling her with me.

She giggled behind me and damn. What a beautiful giggle.

'Im whipped'

I thought before shaking my head with a smile and just kept rushing through the isle full of stands littering each side of the gravel path until I found it.

"See! See! I told you it was here. Maybe, you should listen to me next time goofy."

I said rolling my eyes at her and dragging out the 'Maybe' while pointing at the stand that sold cotton candy in the shape of animals.

She rolled her eyes back at me as we both walked up to the old man working the stand.

"Hush. I'm the one paying for your cotton candy 'cause you forgot your money, remember?"

I mean mugged her a little before huffing and nodding.

"Yeah, whatever. Your right I guess.."

I mumbled to myself quietly while kicking a couple of pebbles beneath my feet.

-

"I love you!"

We both shouted at the same time as the camera flashed, blinding us temporarily while we sat in the pink and black colored booth.

After the flash went away, I slightly rubbed my eyes and shook my head while Jenna pressed a few buttons on the machine before a printing sound could be heard.

We stepped out of the booth like the instructions said and waited for our pictures to drop down the chute.

Finally, we heard a clanking noise and grabbed the 6 photos. They were in black and white, but we still looked pretty good. We did a bunch of silly poses but we also tried a few 'lovey-dovey' or 'coupley' type poses too, and those were pretty cute.

 We did a bunch of silly poses but we also tried a few 'lovey-dovey' or 'coupley' type poses too, and those were pretty cute

(not them but just to give an idea of the poses)

As I was holding the pictures in my hand, they were suddenly snatched out of my hand by the short dark haired girl beside me, making me glare at her as she begins to admire them.

"You could have just asked.."

I mutter, still glaring at her.

She just rolled her eyes, still looking at the photos, before a smile etched its way onto her face again as she continued admiring.

As I was admiring her admiring us, she suddenly squealed making my body jerk as my eyes go wide at the sudden sound that killed the calming silence.

She snatched her phone from her jean pocket before clicking the camera app on her phone and slightly posing two of the booth photos, forcing me to hold the other four, finding a good lighting for a picture before snapping a pic. The sound of a camera shuttering and a click could be heard multiple times as Jenna tried to get the perfect photo before stopping three pics later and deciding it was good. She then went onto Instagram and posted our photo booth collage with the tag 'falling more in love every day 💕' which made me smile. She didn't post a lot on Instagram but when she did it was mostly her family, goofy pics, or us.