Amelie

AMELIE is the younger sister to one of the most influential football players in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo

AMELIE is the younger sister to one of the most influential football players in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo. Having her older brother under all of this success and fame means that she also gets a lot of attention publicly.
She always dreamed of being a top model, those types that would appear in every magazine and on every commercial. Obviously her opportunities to follow her dream opened a lot easier thanks to her bother. It could be called nepotism, but Amelie doesn't care, she got the opportunity and she's going to take it, and she sure as hell has proved many wrong. Critics said that she only got to be the face of brands because of her brother, she quickly shut them up by walking the most shows any model has walked in a season and showing her diversity in modeling.

Deep inside though, she was still a normal girl, with normal feelings and normal friends. She always tries to support her brother by going to his games and practices, which also caused another relationships to spark. Not a friendly one though...

She met none other than JOÃO FELIX thinking highly of him already by seeing some of the matches he's played. She was nice at first, but after seeing she wasn't getting that energy back, she stopped and started acting like he was to her. Cold, arrogant, annoying. She never really knew why he acted like that, but she wasn't going to put up with it.

⚠︎
This story is solemnly based in fiction, i don't own any characters except for Amelie. Also note that this book will contain mature themes.

*Also, you can imagine Amelia however you want, i basically just went with Ronaldo's basic features like hair color, eye color etc.