vinte e um

Pablo

walking into training, i didn't expect to be welcomed by blank stares, some were even of worry?

i was confused to say the least. why was everybody looking at me like they know something i don't?

i went to Pedri knowing he'll tell me what's happening.
i looked for him and finally found him changing his shirt.

i hurried up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"what the fuck is going on ?"

he looked taken back at my sudden words but then he could tell what i was talking about with his realized face.

"how is your phone not blow up? it's all over the internet." he said while searching for something on his phone.

"i turned it off since last night and i haven't turned it since. why?"

he didn't say anything and just showed me a news page.

i looked for it for a while and then it hit me.

"this your girl?" Pedri mockingly said.

i ignored him and snatched his phone looking more into the page.

how could i be so stupid? i should've known they had their little love-hate relationship.

i was pissed. i looked like an idiot forgiving her so easily.

"honestly i'm on her side, from what you've done w-" i shoved his shoulder shushing him.

"keep your mouth shut, we don't talk about it."

"oh but when she finds out, you know everything's going to shit."

"she won't know! she never will, and if you say anything i swear-"

"woah calm down Pablito, you're my best friend, i wouldn't do that."

"yeah but i also know you have a big ass crush on her as well so i'm not so sure."

i ran my hand through my hair in stress. i need to see her. i scrolled down my phone and clicked on her contact.

'Mi amor'

ringing...

>>

Amelie

i've never felt this hated, ever.

i had to deactivate the comments in my latest instagram posts since i was getting non-stop death threats.

'wasn't Gavi enough?'

'Gavi deserves so much better.'

'Magui is so much prettier'

'Magui>>>>'

'she pulled a Clara Chia.'

'being better at cheating and being a home wrecker than modeling.'

'she want all of them.'

it gave me a headache going through them.

Cristiano also called, he knows i wouldn't do all that and gave me the comfort i needed.

but know what's eating me inside it's having to face Gavi after all of this.

He surely already saw everything and just wants to end it properly. part of me hoped he wouldn't believe it.

i decided to not wait until he asks me to meet him up and just drove to his house.

halfway there i realized that maybe he could still be in training since it's a weekday so i called Pedri. he gave me his phone number that one time we met and i know he always knows where Pablo is.

"Amelie?"

"Pedri! are you guys still in training? i need to speak to Pablo."

"oh... about that.. yeah Pablo left early today, he said he needed to release some stress or something."

"oh alright, thanks."

"no problem, oh and by the way, if y'all break up, hit me up-"

i hanged up after that.

release some stress? maybe he's home?

either way i went to his house and knocked. a lot.
i spent like five minutes just knocking. nothing.

his car was here so he must be here. i looked through the windows, but nothing.

as i was about to know i once again, it opened.
there he was.

tired...?

"oh Amelie.." he said in honest surprise.

"yes it's me, i came to talk about all the stuff that's happening, i wanted to make myself clear you know?"

almost like he just remembered, his face turned to an annoyed one.

"what do you have to explain? you got bored of me and took it out on that asshole?"

"no not at all! i swear it wasn't anything like that, let me explain it-"

"no Amelie, i've had enough, you lied, saying it was just a drunken mistake, you-"

"Pablo? who's there?" a voice suddenly spoke from up the stairs. a way too familiar voice.

Leticia...

her eyes widened at my sight, so did mine.

she was in nothing but a shirt, his shirts.

i was utterly speechless.

"Pablo, what's this?" i tried to stay as calm as i could. but i knew, exactly what it was.

Pablo looked for words to say but nothing came out.

Leticia came down the stairs confidently and walked up to us.

"it's pretty clear isn't it Amelie?"
she smirked. this bitch ducking smirked.

"AND YOU TALK ABOUT ME? LOOK IN THE MIRROR." i yelled at Pablo but he just looked down in shame.

"i'm sorry Amelie i-"

"save it"

"oh come on, you didn't see it coming ? today's our three month anniversary." she said side hugging Pablo.

"AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FRIEND? FUCK YOU I HOPE KARMA GETS YOU CUNT."

"I COULD CARELESS, THIS IS ALL I WANTED, HUMILIATE YOU."

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? "

"EVERYTHING, NO ONE EVER LOKKS AT ME YOU'RE THE ONE THEY LOOK AT. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED, NOW...NOT GAVI."

hot tears streamed down my cheeks.

i felt betrayed, lied to , humiliated all at once.

"and you? you got nothing to say?" i said to Pablo.

"i'm very sorry Amelie, i just felt such a strong attraction to Leticia, and i thought you could lead me to her."

this whole time? all of our dates, calls, intimate moments, we're all fake?

"rot in hell."

i stormed out of that hell and got into my car while Pablo followed after me.

i closed my car door in his face and drove off.

i know exactly where to go.

___________________________________

a/n : should i add smut into this? idk how y'all would feel about it. and yes Pablo was calling Leticia not Amelie.