quatro

João

"this place sucks." i bluntly told Griezmann after he desperately asked me to come with the team to a bar downtown. i expected it to be better than this.
"you think every place sucks, come on! talk with people socialize, forget about that girl that you call a girlfriend for a bit."
"no thanks, i'm loyal." Antoine just looked at me in disappointment.
"she sure isn't though.."

why does he have to bring that up?

"it was a one time thing, she told me and she seemed very honest about it, i trust her." i said approvingly.
Antoine just sighed and started talking with a friend, leaving me looking like a loner.
looking around i couldn't help but notice a familiar brunette sitting my herself. it didn't take a second for me to figure out who it was.
it was honestly kinda funny seeing her like that.
i debated wether i should go up to her, since i was also really fucking bored. and i really like making her mad. as i got up, i saw her stand up going somewhere, making me stop and just watch her. i must look like a creep right now.

i lost her for a moment but then i saw a guy go up to her grabbing her arm.
the action itself was enough to get me up in my feet to their direction.
the closer i got the more i heard their conversation making me understand that the man was under the influence.

stop get away from me creep!" she insisted.

"she said to leave her alone asshole." i said grabbing both of their attention.
Amelie stared in confusion while he looked indifferent.

"no chance dude, i saw her first, she's coming home with me." he said.

hw doesn't get the hint doesn't he?

i pushed him back making him fall to the ground. i tried to not use much force since i didn't want to cause a scene .
the man looked up at me in fear and got up rapidly
after the man left me and Amelie stayed in an awkward silence, mostly from the fact to try to process what just happened.

"erm, thank you for doing that." she said.
i didn't want her to feel special or something so i simply shrugged.

"it's nothing, i would've done it for anyone." which is true.

she rolled her eyes at me. like always.

"well i-"

her, i think, friend came over. i kind of zoned out .
"you two just keep running into each other, maybe it's a sign."
i snapped my head at her direction as she said that.
she cannot be serious, a sign from hell.

"what's that supposed to mean?" wanting to make sure i heard her right.
"you know exactly what i mean..." she said making a kissy face. yup just what  i thought.
"oh fuck no, anyone but him." Amelie said.
honestly it kind of hurt.
i could careless about her, yet her words stabbed at me. maybe it's because i've never been rejected. no one has ever not wanted to be with me. so this is a first.
either way , it's not like i'm attracted to her.

"hell no, she's not my type at all, besides, she probably can't even kiss right." i said trying to not let her get away with it.

"you bitch, what's makes you think that? that's what your girlfriend says about you!"
there she goes bringing up my girlfriend. is it that necessary?

"someone is getting defensive, why don't you-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP THE BOTH OF YOU." her friend yelled stopping our argument .

"let's just go, i'm getting sleepy." Amelie said.

"aw is it past you bedtime princess?" i responded. loving to just annoy the shit out of her.

>>

"i'm surprised you're even home." i said as i entered my house. Magui sitting on the couch.
"are we really going to start fighting right now?"

i just sighed and entered to the kitchen getting myself some water.

"where were you just now?" she asked.
"just put with some friends in a shitty club. why?"

"are you sure? that's what they all say, how do i know you're not cheating huh?"
my eyes widened in disbelief.
how the fuck did she get to that conclusion?
"what are you saying? yours just going to accuse me out of nowhere?"
"why are you so defensive? that's how people act when they're cheating João!"
"what do you want me to stay calm while you're accusing me of something i clearly didn't do with no proof?"
"i'm just- ugh"
her head hung low as she looked like she was about to cry.
shit.
that was my weakness, seeing anyone cry. it's almost like it hits me with guilt even when i'm not the one responsible for the tears. i feel the need to comfort that person.

i walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her patting her head.

"i just don't want to lose you." she said  in between sobs.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry if it seemed that way, but know that you're the only girl i care about." i brought her face up to my face reassuringly.

"really? you mean that?" she said looking into my eyes. 
"of course, why wouldn't i? you got nothing to worry about."

i said pulling her into a deep, sweet kiss.