três

Amelie

how i hate morning photoshoots. when i say morning, i'm saying getting up at four in the morning to be there at five-thirty.
the ride to the studio itself was almost forty minutes.
this was the only thing i hated about modeling. i'm just not a morning person.

getting to studio i greeted the director of the photoshoot and all the other workers there.
i'm glad it's a solo shoot since i'm pretty awkward when it comes to posing with someone i don't know.

i got my hair and makeup done then they gave me my outfit, which wasn't much honestly. just two pieces of clothing.

i adore getting pictures taken of me. it creates a good feeling in me.

it didn't take long before we wrapped up and a couple of people came over to me to ask me some questions and shit.

the photographer came to me at last.
"it was a pleasure working with you, and by the way, if your brother ever needs a photographer for something, i'd gladly help, here's my card."

of course.

i simply nodded and went to get my bag and heading outside of the building.

>>

amelieronaldo_ ✔️                            ...

❤️   💬liked by leticialou, cristiano and 2,356,993 othersamelieronaldo 💋💄

❤️   💬
liked by leticialou, cristiano and 2,356,993 others
amelieronaldo 💋💄

view all 52,638 comments

~

"and he gave me his number!" Leticia exclaimed.
she was telling me the whole story that happened yesterday and how she got to meet every player and got some of their numbers.
i on the other hand had a horrible time. bumping into him was more than enough to ruin it.
i ended up just taking an uber and leaving the stadium alone since i couldn't find Leticia anywhere.

"good for you, at least you got what you wanted."
"what about you though? i lost you."
"oh i left because i ran into João and that ruined my day."
Leticia rolled her eyes at my response.
"you need to stop letting him get to you like that. did anything else happen?"
i briefly thought of the events that happened, then i remember the highlight. how could i forget?
"oh i met Gavi too, he was really nice and handsome too by the way."
Leticia's eyes widened.
"girl you won the lottery! every girl is thirsting for him! you got his number or something?"
"shit, i forgot, maybe i'll get to meet him again to ask for it?"
Leticia facepalmed.
"dammit Amelie, at least y'all talked, you should get to know him, you need to get to get laid maybe he can save you from your miserable love life."
"'miserable live life?' my love life is doing just fine."
Leticia looked at me like i was joking.
"when was the last time you went on a date?" she asked.
that got me thinking. i literally haven't gone on a date since forever, i can't even remember when was the last.
"exactly, he's your chance!"

>>

"this was a bad idea." i said looking at our surroundings.
i idiotically agreed in coming with Leticia to a club nearby, but the second i came in i regretted it.
it smelled like sweat, cigarettes and alcohol. people were all over each other and it was way too packed, we could barely walk without getting crushed by people.
"i don't think this is my type of environment Leti."
"loosen up, enjoy life for once Ame."
am i really that boring of a person that i find this not fun?
both me and Leticia had some drinks and started to talk to the people sitting nearby.
well mostly Leticia.
yes i talked here and there but nothing out of the ordinary.

as time passed Leticia had left me and went on the packed dance floor, to the point i couldn't see her.

i sighed and decided to might as well join her instead of sitting down bored out of my mind.
as i made my way i felt a tug in my arm making me turn around to a noticeable drunk, much older men. i wanted to gag.

"what's a pretty little lady like you doing all alone?" he said getting closer to me but i pushed him away before he could get any closer.
"stop get away from me creep!" i said pushing him further but he kept coming back to me.
i should've stayed home watching SpongeBob or something.

just when i was losing hope someone spoke behind me.

"she said to leave her alone asshole." i turned around, and there he was. João.

has he been here the whole time?

"no chance dude, i saw her first, she's coming home with me." he said chuckling making me smell his beer-filled breath. i scrunched my nose in disgust.

João saw that the man wasn't letting me go so he strongly pushed him making him fall to the ground.
the man looked up at him in fear and got up rapidly, before João could do more.

João looked at me after the incident, i didn't really know what to say since i didn't expect that from him.

"erm, thank you for doing that." i awkwardly said but he just shrugged.

"it's nothing, i would've done it for anyone."

yup he's still an ass.

"well i-"

"AMELIE!" Leticia screamed as she saw me.
"for fucks sake girl, i was looking for you, i panicked when i didn't see you at the table."
"don't worry Leti, i'm fine."
she then noticed João since he hasn't left.
"hey João, you two just keep running into each other, maybe it's a sign."
both me and João looked at each other in confusion.
"what's that supposed to mean?" he asked.
"you know exactly what i mean..." she said making a kissy face.
"oh fuck no, anyone but him."
"hell no, she's not my type at all, besides, she probably can't even kiss right."
oh he wants to start this right now.
"you bitch, what's makes you think that? that's what your girlfriend says about you!"
"someone is getting defensive, why don't you-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP THE BOTH OF YOU." Leticia exclaimed shutting us up.
"let's just go, i'm getting sleepy." i said grabbing her hand while walking away.

"aw is it past you bedtime princess?" João said from a distance.

i turned to him and flipped him off before getting out of that stupid club.

—————————————————

a/n: very proud of Argentina winning today, even though I'm more of a brazil fan, Argentina deserved it!