seis

João

"you've got to take me !" Magui exclaimed as i told her that i got invited to the fashion show tomorrow.

"what's so great about it that you want to go so bad?" i shrugged.
she looked at me in disbelief. am i missing something ?

"literally the best supermodels are going to appear, specifically Amelie Ronaldo, i have to get a picture with her!"
Amelie is going to be there? i bet her brother payed the brand.
"i promise you , she's not all that."
Magui rolled her eyes at my response.
"you don't get it, and since you haven't gotten me the autograph i've asked for
when you told me you met her, this is my chance."
i sighed in annoyance. i won't hear the end of it from Amelie if she finds out my girlfriend's a fan of her.

as much as i don't want to go, i know that eventually Magui is going to force me either way.

>>

never have i been in a place with so many celebrities in my life. it made me anxious in many ways.
thankfully both Magui and i dresses up appropriately.

"you even got a front row seat? i love you."
kill me now.
i pray that Amelie doesn't notice i'm here, i'm not in the mood to fight.

eventually, the show started.
to say how immediately bored i was, was an understatement. Magui on the other hand was having the time of her life. taking videos of every model that walked.
"holy shit, here comes Amelie, i need this in 4K." my head snapped at her words, focusing on the runway.

there she was. looking unreal.
as much as i hate Amelie's guts, i cannot bring myself to deny how drop dead gorgeous she was.
i stood there, frozen, simply watching her every move as she walked down the long runway.
her long brunette hair flowed down her back, her white, silky dress fit her like a glove, those plump lips colored in a nude shade, the whole scene looked out of a movie.

for the first time i was mesmerized by Amelie...

>>

"you can go by yourself, i've met her before." i said as Magui grabbed my hand to go meet Amelie.
my words meant nothing to her as she still brought me with her.

"stop acting like a child, she knows you so maybe it won't be as awkward."
i rolled my eyes, that only makes it worse.

"oh wow, Amelie Ronaldo? you are the best model out there, mind taking a picture?" Magui said as she turned around and saw her.

her face immediately drops as expected.
she tried giving her a smile but i could tell it was fake, she needs to improve her lying skills.

"sure." she responded while they took a picture while i stayed awkwardly with my arms crossed.

"it's a pleasure finally meeting you, since my boyfriend already has, i couldn't wait to my turn." Magui nudged me with her elbow, wanting me to speak.

the fuck am i supposed to say ?

"yeah, i guess, but we're not really friends, i only know her because of her brother." she discreetly squinted her eyes at me almost making me chuckle but i managed to hold it in.

"i have to go now, nice meeting you guys" she quickly said before leaving.

Magui gave me a glare.
"why would you say that? out of everything?"

oh i'm the bad guy now?

"it's what i honestly think, i can't be honest now ?"
"dammit, she probably hates us now."
she already did..

Amelie

"i'll text you alright? see you later." Gavi said before hugging me goodbye and going to his friend.

i'm going to explode.
i don't know if it's the fact that i haven't  had any sort of romance in my life but i'm falling fast.

as i got into my car, i immediately called Leticia.

"you won't believe what just happened!"

>>

"bitch you should've kissed him! " Leticia said sitting on my couch.
she insisted on coming to my house after i told her everything that happened.

"are you crazy? this is the second time i've met him."

"so? he clearly likes you, a lot."

"still though, it's too fast."

"anyways, you were saying about how João was also there?"

"yes! with his girlfriend, who seems to be my fan, how ironic."

Leticia laughs at my words.
"wait that blonde one? the one that cheated?"
i nodded.

"they're still together ? goddamn, he's down bad."

"that's what i was thinking! he still had the guts to fucking insult me, you know the typical."

"yeah he's in love with you."

it took me a second to process what she just said.
huh?

"i'm sorry what?"

"he likes getting your attention, even in a negative way, this has been going on for such a long time, there's no way he hasn't developed feelings."

"yeah you're delusional, no even if he was the last man on earth would i date that man."