The Choice

Previously on Santa Tell Me;

Y/N admitted his love for Hailee to her brother Griffin;

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her she means the world to me too. When she smiles I find myself smiling and her laugh is so infectious. Her eyes are the perfect shade of brown and I could look into them till my dying days. She makes me feel warm and fuzzy and I want her to my first and last everything. Hailee is the reason I can be the real me and I will never be able to repay her for that but I will try my best to get as close to it as I can. Even if she lost all her money and fame I would still love her because she isn't some celebrity to me, to me she is my Rudolph"

Which Hailee overheard which led to their first kiss;

Which leads us to right now;

"So Hailee what do you say do you want to be my girlfriend"

3rd Person POV

Silence filled the room. Griffin hoped Hailee would say yes he knew that Y/N would treat her better than any of her previous boyfriends. He clearly wanted her for more than her fame or money as it is obvious he is in love with her by the way he looks at her. Hailee also deserved someone as good natured and fun as Y/N after her crappy share of exes. Y/N also didn't seem in a rush to sleep with Hailee in a sexual way, he seemed content just being around her.

Y/N was nervous. Hailee could say yes which would make him both the happiest and luckiest person in the world. He would have something he only ever dreamt about and never thought was possible. He would be a good boyfriend to her and that he knew. Sure being with a celebrity would probably lead to him losing a lot of privacy but for Hailee all of that was worth it.

However, Hailee could also say no which would shatter his world into a million pieces. He would understand though, they didn't know each other long or know much about each other. They lived completely different lives so maybe it would be for the best if they didn't get into a relationship that would be hard to maintain. Hailee also only recently got out of a relationship so maybe asking her was wrong and selfish of Y/N. He wouldn't hate Hailee for breaking his heart, he loves her and that wouldn't change in fact he'd be okay as long as she was happy.

Hailee was shocked. Y/N has just asked her to be his girlfriend. She really wanted to say yes. Hailee couldn't deny that she has feelings for Y/N even if they only met not that long ago and barely knew anything about each other. He would be a good boyfriend she could sense that, they already kind of act like a couple and majority of her fans ship the two of them together. She was worried that he wouldn't want to be in the public eye but she would want to be with him regardless.

However, there was still the fact that they live two different lives. She's an actress and singer while Y/N works in a nightclub and goes to college. She was worried they wouldn't be able to make that work and that she would have to break not just her own heart but the heart of the guy who has shown her so much love and made her smile and laugh so much since they met. She was also worried people wouldn't accept of her dating a 'normal' person instead of a celebrity.