Meeting The Parents

Y/N's POV

Hailee and I have just arrived back to her hotel room.

"So what do you want to do?" She asks as she puts her bag on the coffee table.

"I'm going to get a shower, I've missed showering" We both laugh.

"Do you want to watch a show after?"

"Sure, you can set it up" I kiss her and head into the bathroom. As I lock the door I realise I don't have any clean clothes so I open my phone and message someone if I can borrow some of his clothes till I go home later.

Hailee's POV

I've finished setting up the show we are going to watch teen wolf since Y/N said he never watched it. I'm scrolling through my phone when there is a knock at my hotel room door. I open it to see Griffin with a change of clothes.

"Why do you have a change of clothes?" I ask my brother as he walks into my hotel suite.

"For Y/N he messaged me saying he needs to borrow some clothes"

"Since when do you both have each other numbers?" I follow Griffin as he knocks on the bathroom door.

"Since you guys started dating. Y/N I have the clothes you asked for" The bathroom door opens and Y/N is standing in a towel.

"Damn you're hot" I tell him walking to him and kissing him softly which he returns. He then turns to Griffin who opens his arms and drops the clothes, Y/N walks to Griffin and they bro hug.

"Griffin stop stealing my boyfriend" They both laugh as Griffin picks up the clothes and handing them to Y/N who heads back into the bathroom.

"I'm happy you said yes sis. He's a good guy. Mom and dad can't wait to meet him" We both sit on the bed.

"Do you think they'll like him? Will they accept him?" Griffin looks at me.

"Hailee of course they will love him and they will accept him. He makes you happy and treats you right, that is all they care about" I hug my brother before Y/N comes out of the bathroom and runs to me tackling me on the bed.

"Woah someone's excited" I laugh as Y/N pulls me into his body, spooning me.

"I missed you" He smiles at me.

"I missed you too" I smile back. Griffin lays behind Y/N and spoons him making all of us laugh before Griffin leaves to pack since my family are heading back home tomorrow. They stayed longer since I did. I would be heading home in a week, I'm worried that Y/N and I won't be able to make the long distance work so we should probably talk about it.