Going Public

Y/N's POV

The sunlight shines through the curtains so I roll over and try to pull Hailee closer to me but the bed is empty. I quickly sit up and run from the bedroom into the sitting area to see her on the couch on tik tok live. I let out a sigh of relief making her turn to look at me.

"Hey baby" 

"Hey babe you scared me. You weren't there when I woke up" I walk over to her and lay on her with my head on her chest so my face isn't on camera. 

"I'm sorry I was up early and I didn't want to wake you cause I know you haven't been sleeping well" She runs her fingers through my hair. 

"It's okay. Thanks for letting me sleep" I lean up to kiss her softly. I turn the TV on as she goes back to her livestream. 

"Oh that's Y/N, you guys probably heard about him he is the cloak room guy from the nightclub Prophecy" I turn away from Power Rangers SPD to look at Hailee's face. 

"Huh?" 

"Someone asked who you are" 

"Oh okay" I kiss her softly and turn around in her arms to look at the livestream.

"Hi" I wave at the camera.

"Wow they type fast I can't read any of them" Hailee laughs and starts reading out random comments while I start to watch my show again as she pulls my hair up running it through her fingers. I feel a tap on my shoulder so I look up at Hailee.

"Yeah?"

"People are asking if we're a couple. Are you ready to tell them or do you want to say we don't know what we are yet?" She looks worried so I kiss her softly.

"I'm ready for the world to know we're dating" 

"Are you sure? I'm not rushing you"

"I'm sure and I know you aren't" She smiles down at me and unmutes the livestream. 

"Y/N is my boyfriend and we both love each other a lot" I smile up at her. We start answering questions people ask but I just spend most of my time looking at Hailee as she smiles and laughs enjoying her time with her fans. After an hour Hailee ends the livestream and we decide to go public with our relationship on Instagram. 

(A/N: Imagine the next pictures are Hailee and Y/N. All comments and likes are my amazing followers/readers as a thank you for being amazing)

y/n_pender22

Liked kingfelixofasgard, xthomas527, skreaper and 200k others

y/n_pender22 My Rudolph, my girl, my forever (HEART AND REINDEER)

ben123689 YOU'RE DATING HAILEE?!?! LUCKY YOU DUDE

wolfstar95 Can I be you? 

brokenhumormango THAT'S MY GIRL