Tik Tok's Sweethearts

Hailee's POV

I've just woken up and Y/N is still asleep. I really have to go to the bathroom which is hard with a 5'10 man snuggled up to you with his head in the crock of your neck. I gently shake him but nothing except pulling me closer which is just gonna burst my bladder. I blow into his ear and that makes him move one arm and groan. He looks up at me tiredly and confused.

"Why are you blowing in my ear?"

"I have to pee and you wouldn't move" He chuckles tiredly before rolling onto his back letting me go to the bathroom. When I leave the bathroom Y/N is still on the bed but he has his hands on his face.

"You okay baby?" I sit beside him and rub his arm. He nods pulling me into him so I run my fingers through his hair. 

"Are you sure everything is okay?"

"Yeah" He brushes it off but I can tell something is up. I just rub my hand up and down his back, I'm sure he will talk when he's ready. 

After ten minutes he finally lifts his head up and smiles at me. He sits up and lays me back on the bed hovering over me before kissing me softly. After he pulls away he looks into my eyes.

"I'm sorry for not talking earlier" I stroke his cheek as we stare into each other's eyes and I nod for him to continue.

"It's just that we're public now. You're really famous and I know not everyone is gonna accept me being with you because I'm not a celebrity. I just got worried that the haters could ruin this and I don't want to lose you Hailee" He takes a deep breath before continuing "plus I'm worried they will react bad if they find out I'm transgender" He looks away from me so I move my hand from his cheek to his chin and turn his head to look at me.

"That is completely normal Y/N it is okay to feel that way but I love you and you love me so the haters do not matter. I love you regardless of you being transgender and I'm sure more people will accept you than hate on us. We're happy together, we're in this for love not money or fame or sex" He blushes at the last part of the sentence making me laugh as he pulls his hood over his head and pulls the strings before laying on me.

"I love you Y/N Pender" 

"I love you Hailee Steinfeld" Y/N pulls his hood down and smiles at me.

"That's not my name"

"What yes it is" Y/N looks at me confused as I smirk.

"Well maybe right now but one day I'll be Hailee Pender" Y/N smiles wide before pretending to swoon making us laugh as he lays on me. 

"Do you want to get dressed for the day?"

"We might as well" Y/N gets up off me and picks out his clothes while I pick out mine. I go into the bathroom while he gets changed in the bedroom. I don't take long to change so I leave the bathroom to see Y/N standing in just boxers and socks. The things I would do to that man, he has a cute butt. I sneak up on him wrapping my arms around him making him turn around in shock pulling a blanket around him.

"Hailee. Hi. w-what are you doing?" I chuckle at his flustered state before walking closer to him making him back up till he hits the bed.

"Just admiring my boyfriend, I can turn away if you're uncomfortable" I lightly tug at the blanket and he lets it fall to the floor. I trace the scars on his chest from his surgery as he looks at me before I look further south, I know that he is wearing a STP (stand to pee) but it looks like a normal dick through his boxers. His legs are quite hairy but I knew that since he sleeps in shorts. I look up at him and kiss him softly with my arms around his neck while his rest on my waist.