Memory lane

Draupadi was already completely devastated and tired with everything happened to her from years.

Now in this whole world if she has anything to her own, were her 5 husbands and her Govinda.

The next dawn she woke up early as usual because that day was the most wanted yet unwanted day of her life.

It was the coronation day of her eldest husband as emperor of whole Aryavart again.

The whole fight, sacrifices were done for this day only! Dharma had to seat on throne of Aryavart in form of Yudhisthir.

Draupadi looked at the mirror. She saw her image inside it. The most beautiful woman of Aryavart. Dusky yet beautiful.

Draupadi took her eyes off from mirror. The woman in it was the cause of a lot of men's lust, which caused harm to her husbands even her.

"Samragyi, bath is ready" a maid informed. Draupadi turned and left.

.
.
.

"Putron! Prativindhya!" Yudhisthir's sleep broke as he felt the beautiful dream went away. He jumped on bed, sweat covered his golden toned body. He wiped his face. But his eyes turned misty. After a whole 13 days his sons came in his sleep. For the first time in this 13 days he felt the most happy person. His little sons were with him, that age, when they used to live in Indraprastha.

"Jyesth Pitashree!" Shrutkirti hugged his leg as he put his pen down pulling the little Draupadeya in his lap.

"What happened Kirti!" He asked and ruffled his wavy hairs.

"Kirti! Bhrata!! Shrut!" He heard agitated voices of four other Draupadeya coming.

"Pranipat Pitashree!"

"Pranipat Jyesth Pitashree!"

Prativindhya and three others bowed.

"Ayushman bhava putron! What happened?" He asked, the youngest Shrutsen stretched his little palm to his uncle as he took him in lap too.

"See Jyesth Pitashree! Kirti has eaten my kheer again!!" Sutsom made a pout face with his chubby cheeks.

"I tried to solve the matter within us but Kirti just ran from Som and entered the first chamber he saw i.e yours Pita!" Yudhisthir's nine years old said. He was just like him.

"Is it Kirti? Why you ate your Jyesth's kheer!" He cajoled Arjun's little one.

"Kheer! Tasty!" Shrutsen exclaimed. He was only 1.5 years and repeats whatever hears.

"It was tasty! Very much!" Shrutkirti's eyes glistened in happiness.

"It was Vala Mata's kheer! It's the tastiest of all kheer! How I will eat that now! He didn't even spared a drop!" Sutsom complained.

"That's not fair Kirti! You shouldn't have eaten your jyesth's share dear! Did you? Apologize!" He caressed the little one's hair again.

"Sorry Jyesth Pitashree! Sorry Bhrata!" Shrutkirti apologized with a cute face.

"Pitashree! But my kheer!" Sutsom pouted again.

"I will tell to give you another bowl! Now happy! No more bickering kids!"

Yudhisthir summoned a maid and sent Sutsom with her as he went happily jumping to eat his kheer.

"Happy! Yay!!" Shrutsen clapped as he and Kirti jumped down from their uncle's lap and started playing marrily with Satanik.

Seeing Prativindhya in deep thought Yudhisthir called his son to him.

"What happened Prati? What are you thinking son?"

"Pitashree! How easily you solved the problem! When will I be like you!" He leaned in his father's lap.

"After a few years! Then you have to take care of your brothers! And I know you will do it more greater than me! Won't you?"

" I will! I will!!" He jumped in joy. Getting responsibility was like a new play for the kid.

Yudhisthir could see the determination in his son's eyes, just the way he used to be on his father's intriguing words.

"My son?" He whispered and hugged him.

"What about me Jyesth Pitashree!" Satanik looked at the duo.

"Me!" Kirti said.

"Me, me!" Sen mimicked.

"Come here my dears!" He stretched his arms for the three Draupadeya to come.

"Bhrata Som missed it!" Kirti giggled.

"Missed!" Shrutsen exclaimed again.

"No way I miss!!"

They heard Sutsom at the entrance with a big bowl of his favorite kheer.

"You are done eating? This fast?" Yudhisthir asked while Som put the bowl on floor and get on the couch with jump.

"Mata said to share with all! We will share together but I will eat more" he added.

"We are like you! Like our fathers!" Prativindhya said.

Yudhisthir felt like he could see the Pandavas shadow in the little five kids.

"Save them from all bad eyes!" He requested God.

"But my request was never answered! That's why today you are away from us.." he closed his eyes for some time before opening and brush himself for the big day.

______________________________________

Well, tried to portray a bit, more are stored in future update which will be coming super soon and I swear, it will!