A day to remember

"I could not believe this!"

"Why you can't! What more we can expect from his ally?"

"Yes but still-, haven't they had enough lessons?"

"Do wicked ever has clear mind? I know they just did it purposefully! Didn't you remember that incident of that day when we came back here?"

This kind of conversation was going on between the Pandavas after the bloody box incident. They had an inspection throughout Hastinapur and finally found the culprit outside the borders on a small tribal area. He had planned to escape after doing such an act. However just after feeling rough hands on neck he spilled out his crime. It wasn't like he himself planned to do such thing because who would destroy his own sleep by going against king, some other people if somewhere asked him to do such a thing, against it they gifted him with riches.

"And you did this? If now someone comes and says to cut off your own head and in return he will make you king of a state, will you do that?" Pandavas asked.

The culprit rapidly nodded sidewards.

"So how you can think even to live in peace after sending blood and such a rebellious letter to King?"

"I came on greed, I am begging don't kill me, leave me please!!" He begged.

They looked at each other, their eldest already told not to shed blood and they weren't willing too so they just left him after several slaps and scolds.

"Then who the main person behind this thing?" They thought.

"Can I say one thing?" The man was still standing behind them.

"You are still here? What if we have a change of mimd and put you in prison for lifetime?"

"No no, I am just saying I know he was late prince Duryodhan's some ally! Hearing his words when he instructed me I understood!!" He said.

"Oh so you understood this much! Of so then why you did as he say? So much greed of jewels? Now spill the name!"

"I don't really know your highnesses!! If I knew I would have told for my life!!"

"I think this man is saying truth, hey you can go!" They said as they saw the man running for his life.

"However we should put a full stop here, now investigating this more with such a little information is kind of searching needle in hays, if something happens we will look for it again!"

The four ended the matter there.

As they talked Draupadi entered. Seeing her coming they looked at her.

"What are you talking, may I join?" She asked. She feels lonely at her chamber. And loneliness brings memories- which she wants to avoid. Speaking with husbands for any matter is atleast a good option.

"Come dear, nothing much, just about a barbaric thing"

They described her what actually happened. Draupadi heard it carefully,  sighed and at the end said

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"No worries, Krishnaa, we left the matter there, apparently that's what Jyesth want, he don't want to stretch it anymore! Even we lack anymore information of the particular person behind it"

Draupadi looked at her four husbands. Again Yudhisthir's indifferentness made her thoughtful. He simply avoided such thing? What if it's a trap of any future incident? If it was before he might had been the most indulged person.

"Jyesth thinks none wants him, that's why again and again this signs of rebels are coming, all he want is to take the blame over him which is not completely true!"

Draupadi only sighed hearing all this. She knew it was true struggle for Yudhisthir to regain his mental strength again, she felt irritated at the occurance of the incident, she thought after some days he will come out but again everything came back to starting point. When they were already in grief stricken state then this happenings were just addition of difficulties in their lives. He must be again thinking the same thing against himself.

"I think he still remembers of that day's incident, that day when we came here" Nakul said.

"Hmm.." all of them assured.

After the Kurukshetra ended, the Pandavas along with Draupadi and Shree Krishna entered in the city of Kurus. Citizens came to see Pandavas after a long time. When everyone hailed them suddenly a person came. His look was of a brahmin. But he was not actually a brahmin. Seeing the Pandavas he spoke ill, as if their deeds only brought this misfortune on them and Hastinapur. They silently heard everything as they also were in not so good state of mind. However the words of the brahmin were becoming intolerable, even the other brahmins also tried to stop him but he wasn't listening. Suddenly he said

"Oh Yudhisthir! You are such a mean person to kill your cousins for throne, Brahmins also don't want to see your face, why you came here? You shouldn't be alive after this, Brahmin society wants to curse you!"

After hearing this imagine the state of a person. His heart broke into pieces. His thought atleast citizen won't blame him, but they also?

Poor him, he didn't know, the man was a monster in disguise of brahmin and friend of  wicked Duryodhan. His motive was to insult Pandavas and poison the minds of citizen, who just have lost their men in war.

Yudhisthir gulped and sighed in guilt. When his citizen also don't understand him then why to explain in vain?

He joined his hands for the brahmins standing near

"If you all think that everything was my fault and I can't make a good king then please order me to die but please don't curse me or anyone! I request you all!"

His shaky voice with grief and guilt brought everyone present there in tears. His brothers tried to console him but he had a belief that he was unwanted by everyone. The citizen of Hastinapur who once truly loved Yudhisthir but were grief stricken at that time also felt for him.

"No, no, Samrat! We aren't angry over you! Wicked Duryodhan and his supporters got what they deserved, we always loved you! We don't have any grudge for you! That man is Duryodhan's friend and our bad wisher! He is lier!" A brahmin said and others nodded. 

"No, I know I am reason for Hastinapur's misery! Please let me go!"

"What are you saying Jyesth! Please don't!!" His brothers said horrifically.

"This wicked is again trying to destroy everything!"

The brahmins angrily looked at the wicked and he turned into ashes.

Though his family again consoled and brought him back from hazardous decision but his mind sank more into darkness. He firmly believed his presence was cursed after war.