Part 5

Five was searching the kitchen for coffee, “An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but not a single drop of coffee.”
“Dad hated caffeine.” Allison replied.
“Well he hated children and he had plenty of us.” Klaus chimed in while hugging a guitar.
Five grabbed Ethan’s hand, “We’re taking the car.”
“To go where?”
“To get a decent cup of coffee.”
“Do you even know how to drive?”
“We know how to do everything.” Five, still grasping Ethan's hand, swiftly walked out of the house.

They arrived at a place called Griddy's Doughnuts and entered before sitting down at the counter and ringing the bell. After a few moments, an old man walked in and sat next to Five and Ethan at the counter.
Just then, a woman emerged from the back room, "Sorry to keep you waiting. What can I get for you?"
The man spoke first, "A chocolate éclair please."
"And for the kids?"
"We'll both have coffee, black."
She laughed lightly, "Cute kids." Five just innocently yet still somehow sarcastically smiled. The woman smiled awkwardly and walked back out into the back room to prepare it.

Five gestured towards the man's badge, "So do you know the city well?"
"Well I've been working this job for 20 years so yeah."
"Okay, well we need an address."

The woman walked out with the éclair and the two black coffees. "I'll pay for theirs." The man stated before handing her money.
Five smiled, "Thanks." Soon after that, the man left the store and drove off.

Suddenly, before either boy could take even a sip of their drinks, they heard a gun click behind them.

Five sighed, "Hmm. That was fast. I thought we'd have more time before they found us."
"Okay. So let's all be professional about this, yeah? On your feet and come with us. They want to talk."  The man with the gun stated.
"We've got nothing to say." Five replied.
The man continued to try and achieve his goal of talking peacefully, "It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?"
"Well, I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home." Ethan stated with a smile.

Ethan's smile grew as the lights began flickering and he grasped a knife and stabbed the man in the stomach. The man fell backwards while bleeding over the table he fell onto. Five space jumped onto a table which was near multiple other men. He space jumped away as they fired at him, hitting each other instead. They attempted to fire at Ethan but he swiftly moved out of the way and stabbed another man. He twirled the knife in his hand and smiled more. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Five pop up outside of the window.
"Hey, Assholes!" He shouted before space jumping away as soon as they fired shots towards him. While they were distracted Ethan stabbed the two closest men to him in the back of their necks. Five space jumped inside and stabbed a man in his side. Five jumped next to Ethan and smiled at him before grabbing his hand and jumped them both out of the way of a barrage of bullets.

They were next to two men. Ethan avoided their gaze until he was behind one of them. He kicked them in the back of the knee and turned him around. He smiled at the man before stabbing him in the forehead. Meanwhile, Five held the other man over a table before snapping his neck. There were still men left and he stood up before lifting his gun. Five space jumped out of the way of the bullets after grabbing Ethan's hand. After the last shots had been fired, Five and Ethan jumped back inside. They both a tie and put it on before Five snapped the last guy's neck.

Ethan grabbed a tracker that was on the floor and they both sat down at the counter. They both had a knife which they used to cut out the trackers that were in their arms. They walked out of the shop and dropped the trackers in a puddle.