Part 8

Ethan, Five and Klaus were sat in a man's office.
"Like I said to your son and his friend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."
Five replied, "Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name."
"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so.."
Klaus stood up and chimed in, "And what about my consent?"
"Excuse me?"
"Who gave you permission.. to lay your hands.. on my son." He gestured to Five.
"What?" The man was confused.
"You heard me."
"I didn't touch your son."
"Oh really? Well then, how did he get that swollen lip then?"
"He doesn't have a swollen.."
Klaus punched Five in the face.
"Five!" Five responded by smiling at him.
"I want it. Name, please. Now."
"You're crazy."
Klaus leaned on the desk, "You got no idea." He picked up a snow globe, "'Peace on Earth' aw that's so sweet." He then smashed it on his forehead, "God, that hurt!"
"I'm calling secur.." Klaus picked up the phone, "What are you doing?"
Klaus shouts into the phone, "There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnel!" He slammed the phone down, "Now here's what's going to happen Grant."
"It's.. Lance."
"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are going to burst through that door, and they're going to see a lot of blood, and they're going to wonder, 'what the hell happened?' And we're going to tell them that you.. beat the shit out of us." He stands up straight, "You're going to do great in prison Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you." He spins his hips, "Oh, my God, you're going to get passed around like a.. You're just.. you're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying."
"Jesus, you're a real sick bastard."
"Thank you."
The man searched through logs, "Oh, that's strange.."
Five chimed in, "What?"
"Uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet."
"What? What do you mean?"
"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number.. Thus can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet." He looked up at them, "Where did you get that eye?"

They had left the lab, "Well, that plan is out of the window."
"This is not good."
"I was good, though, right? 'Yeah, what about my consent, bitch?'"
"Klaus it doesn't matter."
"What?"
"What?"
"What's the big deal with this eye anyway?"
"There is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days. They're going to bring about the end of life on Earth as we know it."
"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks now or what?"
"Your 20 bucks?"
"Yeah, my 20 bucks."
"The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?"
"Well I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a rumblin'." He said while rubbing his stomach.
"You're useless." He grabbed Ethan’s hand and began walking off, "You're all useless!"
"Oh, come on. You need to lighten up old man." He followed after them, "Hey I've just now realised why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell!"
"Klaus."
"Yeah?"
"Stop talking."
"Well, ..." Klaus began talking about something random. Five, still holding Ethan's hand, jumped into a passing cab.

The driver was startled by Five and Ethan popping up in his backseat, "Don't stop, keep driving."
"Five?" Klaus saw them in the cab and ran over the he side of the road, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey what about my money?!"
"That was kind of mean Five."
"He'll get over it."

Five and Ethan climbed down a fire escape and saw Klaus searching through a dumpster, "I'd ask what you're doing Klaus but then it occurred to me, I don't care."
"Hey! You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?"
"This one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought."
"Hey, hey, hey so.. You need anymore company today? I could, uh.. clear my schedule."
"Looks like you've got your hands full already."
"Oh this? No, no. I can do this whenever. I'm just.. I just misplaced something. That's all. Oh!" He disappeared into the dumpster, "Found it! Thank God!" He stood up holding half of a bagel and took a bite out of it, "Delicious."
"We're done funding your drug habit."
"Come on! You don't.." Five grabbed Ethan’s hand and walked towards a van, "Maybe I just want to hang out with my brother." He looked at an empty space, "Not you." Five and Ethan continued walking away, "¡Mi hermano! I love you! Even if you can't love yourself!" They left and he spat out the bagel.