7

Atsushis pov :
They searched the room .
Atsushi was told to search the desk .
"I think this is a diary "
He hands it to Dazai who bags it .
He finds photos of her and friends , little reminders to clean out her desk , and a small metal box at the back .
He picks it up and opens it .
Inside were plasters and blood covered blades .
"This was in the back of her desk "
He hands it to Dazai who opens it and bags it .
"We'll have to talk to the parents later or tomorrow "
They keep searching .
Aktugawa went through bins under her bed .
Pulling out old clothes and another phone .
They had searched the whole room tip to bottom.
Chuuya and Dazai found her Laptop hidden under a stack of clothes in her wardrobe.
Atsushi and Aktugawa were told to place the things they found in the car .
Walking outside , looking a bit dark .
"Sad isn't it ?"
"What jinko ?"
"I said it's sad . I guess all we can do is find the murderer "
"Yeah it's our job jackass "
They walk back inside to see Dazai and Chuuya taking their passports .
"We'll have to move you to another premises since this is a crime scene "
Dazai explained .
"They can stay at my house I live round the corner "
'so the boyfriend lives near here good to know '
They get in the car and head back to the house .
Getting in they all start doing their set jobs .
Chuuya searching through the laptop .
Dazai looking through the diary , Atsushi and Aktugawa going through the families background.
After an hour of reaserch they had seen everyone.
"Ok so the mother Karen 42 has no criminal background and works at the local supermarket"
"The father Richard 51 has a history of violence towards the mother in their earlier stages of marriage. Apparently they went to couples counseling and he hasn't done it since "
"The brother Ross 22 got kicked out of college for setting one of the teachers cars on fire . He did 3 months if community service 2 months ago "
"The last one the boyfriend Danny 28 . He has been arrested 2 times for knife crime and stabbing a your woman on the buss . She survived so he got 3 years in prison he got out 2 months ago , has a history of violence towards ex partners"

"Good work you two . I found from reading her diary that Danny got violent again 2 weeks ago . Her brother was blackmailing her to not tell on someone it doesn't say . And that she was planning on committing suicidal 2 days from now . After is just the letters to everyone she had wrote"
"All I got is her collage application and she had been getting theses freatening emails from a random email . Telling her to end it or they will"
They sat in silence to pay some sort of respect.
She had such a difficult life and looked as if she would have died either way .
"Ok let's pack away for now we don't want to overload on work . I'll cook "
Dazai stands up .
"No you nearly burnt the house down yesterday Marcel!"
Chuuya pushes him back on the couch so he could help tidy away .
Atsushi layed down feeling exhausted .
He was starting at the ceiling then remembered they had skipped lunch because they were talking .
'maybe I should keep this meal today . Considering how hard they are working on it '
He looked over to the kitchen watching chuuya and Dazai fight over who chopes the onion .
Aktugawa was on his phone texting someone.
'probably his sister . No one has messaged me . They never did anyway and if they did it was to get me to come to work '
He rolled his eyes before closing them .
He was kicked to wake up by Aktugawa.
They sit down and eat in a comfortable silence.
'i take it back I'm not keeping this '
They finish and Atsushi decided he would wash the plates to be nice.
He listened to the TV as he done so .
'maybe this trip won't be so bad after all '